Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Than theres the US and USSR mains at whole another top level.

I dont know bud, something about the 2A7 should have the same armour

but swiss pilots went to sweden and trained intensively in the gripen c
that ones is true

Sweden has their own armor packages which have different ways of layering the composite plates.

Iirc there was a leak a few years back showing the correct armor values which were higher than the market armor kits you could buy from germany.

gszabi really dropped this list when no forum moderator is present

Never said it wasn’t. Again finnish pilots flew a mig 29 yet its not here when sweden could’ve had it.

@luque13 german leo 2a7v in fact would have stronger armor, but nooo gajin doesnt believe it

It was an inside job by gaijin to test reactions

2 Likes

Reeee amirite?

I do, and I one hit kill them (mostly when I play Russia).

• The gap between DM53 and 73 isn’t as big as between OFL120F1 and SHARD

Because DM53 & 73 are the exact same projectile with the only difference being propellant & additional incendiary unit (the former is atm underperforming a whole lot, so will DM73 by extension).

• There is no bug report opened regarding leo’s acceleration to my knowledge, could be wrong though. In any case, leopards should accelerate slower than a leclerc, that’s basic physics really…

There has been one for the 2A7V, but it’s been closed because there’s no data on 2A7Vs final drive ratios.

As I said earlier all MBTs (yes, Leclerc included) accelerate waaay too fast in WT, in reality the difference between an S1 and 2A5 is ~2 seconds (5s vs 7.0 - 7.2s) for 0 - 31kph in S1s favor (based on primary & secondary data).

Then there’s T-72s which accelerate twice as fast as they should, lol.

heh well

I hope there’ll be some juicy submarine files in the upcoming days

3 Likes

The main difference be Leopards act better in game.

Sure you have some lack, but you have way less lack.

You have better armor than us, better shell than us (because you needed better shell but not us, for some reasons)

You have the same mobility (if not better) while we have a better engine and less weight, LOGICAL101

And now you have one of the few tank with a spall liner and 2 top tier premium MBT.

So don’t start acting you are in more need of corrected stuff.

9 Likes

You don’t want to start this…We all just need to accept no other nation on gods green earth could build a tank and that all should be Leopard

2 Likes

that i agree with

ehhh 2a4 i wouldnt quite count as top tier, but i know what you mean

the fact french premium still isnt revealed is criminal…

4 Likes

submarines would be nice or at least a few datamines for them. I cant really see them added the next few updates with benelux ground, french coastal and japans subtrees.

1 Like

2A4 is the best 10.3 tank in the game by a mile! I would place it 10.7

The different fighter aircraft offered for consideration were the Mirage 2000-5 from France, the JAS 39 Gripen from Sweden, the F-16 C/D Fighting Falcon and the F-18 C/D Hornet from the United States and the MiG-29 from the Soviet Union. The first four of these were selected for further evaluation, with their test flights taking place at Halli in winter 1992.

A few other reports mentioned finnish pilots opinion on the aircraft but again, why would germany get a trial vehicle if finland didn’t? Just using reason because both nation were/are in a similar event where they could get something trial based but its gaijin who has to decide if they get it.

yeah me neither sadly.

I hoped they would be added for 2024 but i’m starting to have some doubts

1 Like

the 2A4 is good but not good enough for 10.7. Despite the M1 Abrams now with 5 second reload buff is as good. Just many people sleep on it

1 Like

btw your “swedish armor package” is german, and was literaly marketed to spain and greek in the form of the 2a6E and HEL, which then was implemented and upgraded in the 2a7v in the end

4 Likes