Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Looking at the handfull of cool stuff some nations gonna have, Gaijin BETTER not give us a shitty coastal start like it was for bluewater.

Because if the reason we don’t get nothing interesting for air or ground is because coastal, and coastal gonna be like 5 ships while 4 are US/UK copy past, with no missile boat or else that are on par with others nation, it’s gonna be riot .

3 Likes

taking design from f-16 just changing the air intake and canopy and calling it a new fighter. cool.

ah nice. Seems to be in the top br naval range aswell so perfect to bring along at top tier naval

Sadly no torpedos

Leaks are almost always incomplete, I’m huffing some hopium rn

1 Like

It’s also written perhaps not for this update at least.

Here are some more jet powered flying boats:

Spoiler

Martin_P6M_Seamaster_in_flight_c1955

r1-2
BE-10

1 Like

Yeah same here.
If we’d start with a blank slate I’d say the following are the best subtrees for Ger:
-Austria
-Swiss
-Netherlands (post ww2, my Fokkers shall never surrender!)

3 Likes

and gaijin added most of the C features to the A to make it a pusdo C with no differences.

you will notice a lot of the british players here didnt want the bison and said it should have went to russia, where as I have seen 4 separate people saying the F18 for the swiss shouldn’t go to america this update thats the difference

1 Like

lichtenstein going to germany as well i think

Personnally it’s easy, France and Swiss have a lot of cool vehicle made together, and now it’s confirmed i would never got them, or worst they could end in Germany.

4 Likes

[Sniffffffff]
Hmmm, my bag of glue has a German rank 8 premium in it an the JH-7 has an A slapped to the end. What does yours have?

2 Likes

well mirage in german tree

Thats a good point actually.

1 Like

Won’t hurt as bad as the fact that a CV90 will probably be the first tech tree IFV…

19 Likes

So long as there’s some neat WWII stuff I’ll be happy. I really want that Sherman-on-a-barge.

1 Like

:wink: (joking)

3 Likes

can they all fly at higher altitudes or are some of these ground effect vehicles? Because ground effect vehicles may have limited use in warthunder if they cant fly high

true I honestly hope the F18C is delayed if it isnt coming to the US this update, its a US jet and a heavily anticipated one at that

my hopium is that the china guy does another leak and we learn sooner then later which freaking boxer it is

before copium wiesel addition and we get all

1 Like

You can choke on that.

Go back in time and made your country build things, outside rellying on Russian stuff to be alive in WT and now Swiss xD

4 Likes