Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The Neptune has 2 J34 turbojet engines. So it can be considered as a ‘jet’ aircraft.

None of them are ground-effect :)
And all of the ones I posted were armed in some way (or at least supposed to be, I believe the SeaDart didnt have its gun attached)

1 Like

Why do you want the Swiss F18 delayed instead of just the others also getting it?

Gaijin also didnt add the C because its still missing its features. Additionally the A is obsolete because it was added much too late and because gaijin made it a Psuedo C model it will never be at the right br. Rn its a monster and it should be 13.3 but its not. Id rather if gaijin didn’t have to power creep and buff it because they decided to add the gripen C at the same time as the A. That was a dumb decision

1 Like

ok ?

Top Tier tanks just playing golf with an L3/33 corpse Lmaooo

did you not read what you just replied to, I literally said if it doesnt come to the US it should be delayed

Arguably the best cv90 if implemented correctly

meme

3 Likes

This one and the one with FL10 turret are the 2 meme boat i need x)

Creating theme for it now

well the one that we tested bs the F-104 is on display in WTS Koblenz. choke on that i guess :P

Just wonder, if Germany got an F-18 before everybody else, they are ok to not have EF when other EFs gonna come ingame for UK/Ita alongside rafale? :))

7 Likes

Heres hoping finland finally has an actual purpose for air outside fucking you

Nice. Naval planes should get some love across all nations espeically higher tiers need naval planes. I believe the last naval plane was the he-115 and that was added I think one year ago

1 Like

ima be real with you the main addition to the A was the HMD that was it, it would have still been a monster with out it

1 Like

Oh yeah, if the Swiss/Germans get it then the rest must too.

9M’s also and BOL and gbu but lets forget that

How bout carriers to launch from. Or I might be asking too much :p