Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Now I can agree

Lmao, whats funny is the JF-17 would actually be the first domestic Chinese airframe with the J-10 being a Lavi derivative

2 Likes

Is the Dutch P-2 Neptune coming to complete Rank 3 in the French attacker line? PLEASE I NEED TO KNOW :(

1 Like

Dont pay much attention could have been a different variant

Nuh uh, refer to this post.

3 Likes

there are no modern prop sea planes really in warthunder to my knowledge. I think modern naval french planes would be added first aswell

1 Like

Screw prop sea planes, jet sea planes is where it’s at

That post is too simplistic. Something can have different wing layout from another aircraft but still be a derivative. I would refer you to the first J-10 suggestion thread.

F-18 here F-18 there I am just excited about the P-16.

Hope for the N-20 in the future

2 Likes

sea jet planes are in warthunder. Sea hawk is probably the best example of one + all the american ones

I thought you were talking about sea planes as in float planes, hydroplanes and flying boats

1 Like

ALR Piranha.

@Smin1080p_WT Can we still hope for ground/air things for France or all we gonna have is coastal ?

3 Likes

Everyone: I think the J-10 is based on the Lavi.
J-9: I finally have two sons…

4 Likes

The can be hydroplanes but he talked about the p-2. Which cant float to my knowledge

More hydroplanes would be nice aswell.

Is there a jet hydroplane?

Crazy idea! But could it actually be a French vehicle?

5 Likes

Swiss F/A-18C upgrade 21 & 25 with 5th gen IR AAM & 10 AIM-120 AMRAAMs great Air-to-Air combat, but delayed ?

Swiss F/A-18C basic version unlike F/A-18C 80’s from USN & USMC because limited IR AAM, without AIM-7 & Air-to-Ground armament and no laser designator targeting pod

No, you will get your Leopard 1 and you WILL like it.

Plenty

My favourite SR.A/1

Spoiler

Saunders-Roe_SR_A1

I believe aircraft like the Orion are classed as maritime aircraft tho

3 Likes

I mean if gaijin dont add the plane to america and the finns then yeah would be pretty shit lol

1 Like