Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Really hope for this

I know German mains are excited but this is a really shte update and only fixing 1 of the issues we have in game and that’s a 13.7 German aircraft. Oh and a SAM for Italy yay!

1 Like

I think so too, for example, Cockerill’s 3105 turret can be used for the Belgian Leopard 1-3105, which is also what the French TT is about to get.

1 Like

is very depressing the uk might not get anything this patch if the hind is delayed and the warspite is an event ship

2 Likes

RCT-30 is best

BVM with spall liners imagine

1 Like

Best I can do is a funi boi

2 Likes

Plot twist: its a literal boxer, but he can tank APFSDSs and punch through 200mm RHA, a penetration leathal for British tanks.

basically your avarage japan update

same but gaijin killed the idea of a CF-188 long ago so ill probably never get it unless I finish out the german air lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t have said it was outdated, just not conventional. That thing has killed me more than Pantsirs have.

Yep how hard would it be to even add the scimitar we have the turret and the chassis in game it’s just laziness

No the otomatic will still be better and Italy has the sidam mistral aswell which is probably only slightly lower (like 0.3)

1 Like

same way we have the stormer 30 in game yet it still isnt here after 2 years of the italian version

1 Like

That’s a 7.0 light tank if ever I saw one

Wlecome to the club of getting underwhelming or event/premium only vehicles for an update.

1 Like

For part of the rather strong 1.3 lineup.

Leak lists don’t contain all of the vehicles of an update, and this is barely half of the average.
Update looks great.

na but china gets 6 god damn additions lmao

this thing is gonna be a menace if they added, one of the things that made the PUMA annoying was the gun wich its pretty darn good for a 30 mm now imagine putting it in an incredibly fast hull

1 Like