Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

thanks

1 Like

I’ve started a snowball I cannot stop

1 Like

Can use it with the stingers, the stingers are still doodoo so yknow

1 Like

gzabi please tell us theres atleast something for British ground this patch my friend?

1 Like

pretty much allowing you to fire your mistrals or stingers with out having to aim the helicopter at the enemy plane (you are still gonna need to do that if you wanna have a chance at hitting them because they aren’t TY-90s or strelas)

1 Like

Leak list doesn’t include all vehicles

It isn’t know if the US gets an F-18 aswell till the devblog, devserver or even till the update drops

3 Likes

its in the list

It would be ballsy of Gaijin to not give the US another top tier airframe…

ok ok… maybe were just over doing it… maybe gaijin will give britain at least a ww2 vehicle for ground… sigh

1 Like

Indian BMP-2 premium

1- K. That’s not 10.7+.
2- No it isn’t, it’s a South African helicopter.
South Africa was never a Soviet SR, and Superhinds aren’t made in Russia.
3- Neither are pointless.
4- Irrelevant.

This update would be too new for the sale to begin with… so this comment of yours is pointless.

lol They have far superior systems.

na I think its safe to say with how german mains reacted that the US should get the C and a better one to lol

please… sush

no

That’s something I don’t much about the “Superhind”

@_Renzo

Hey T-80BVM will get a buff. Still not equal to the 2A7V but it’s a start

1 Like

someone called me ?

On the coping side of things, i hope the coastal french tree gets a missile carrier

If other nations arent getting the f18 its gonna be chaos.

For now its limited to german mains crying the most until they get what they want scream posts.

Unlike the harrier II the hornet will probably cause some serious outrages. AV-8B+? Just missing a CAS isnt that big of a deal(at the time). Hornets? Chap, it has a whopping 8 pylons.for amraams.

1 Like

Nah, get that Indian BMP based ATGM carrier premium xD