Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Don’t forget that the heli might get delayed, in which case britain literally doesnt get anything

1 Like

tbh im fine with the warspite since mean I dont actually have to play through the tree to get my favourite ship in history

1 Like

Why did you feel the need to insult a large part of the community for being happy to recive a batch of new vehicles?

It fires South african weapons and uses a 20mm chain gun, hinds arent the best fit for the game but they do have a place. Hind2000 would be cool as well, just not that recently revealed Mi-24PM-1, duh, stop slapping CM and vikhrs on a Mi-24 give it a break

Yeah, i really want to know why they stopped implementing lower tier vehicles.
Especially nations like Japan, Italy and France will benefit a lot from it, since they still have a metric TON of vehicles that could be added in the lower tiers.

1 Like

stop hiding the abrams fix rn 😡😡😡😡😡

2 Likes

why did this large batch decide they needed to say the originators of the plane dont need it and it should go to only them lol

1 Like

yeah like hell that thing is very overkill and nothing much known about it, i doubt gaijin would add it anytime soon sadly

1 Like

Gaijin: Britain got a whopping two(2) ARH carriers, they are set for the year, so no new vehicles like scimitars

1 Like

man what the hell… not even a ww2 vehicle…dog ass and china gets like 6 things mad…

KV-1A 1942

Guess i dont exist

1 Like

Insult look at the reactions its pure spite. When Britain received the MiG 21 Lancer R (that we didn’t want)
We weren’t way get it up ya Russia.

You were exactly the same with the Leopard 2A4m

1 Like

Here we go! You’ve started them off now! Look what you’ve done!

1 Like

german mains what can I tell ya lol

4 Likes

Where is J-10 devblog?

can someone tell me what this HMD on all the tiger helicopters means?

Gaijin legit dont listen to their community do they?

3 Likes

The J10 shouldve been here in active homing, the JH-7 is just a copypaste, I dont see a problem here. This update could be China themed too, since China never got a teaser dedicated to them unlike Sweden, France, Israel and a few subtrees.

1 Like

Well, I was looking forward to the anniversary sale, but I guess I won’t be spending anything on WT this time

Helmet mounted display

1 Like