Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The reason to grind the German tree should be wanting to use German vehicles.
A Swiss Hornet has no place in that TT

2 Likes

im not complaining with more lineup fillers tbh i love the PUMA since its an insanely good vehicle now with this its even better lol

All the suffering has been worth it

Spoiler

trolley

3 Likes

Technically a South African branch for helicopter is very doable - and it can be started by the superhind, joined with modified pumas and ending with a TT rooivalk. Still, were taking a lot ifs here.

Its gaijin, so easy asset flip

1 Like

That ship has already sailed or is it that whole load of copium that making you sink ?

3 Likes

Mate they will be on the forums when that jet drops and realise it still gets slapped by the F-15 MSIP II “F/A-18C isn’t good enough for 13.7”
“It should have AIM9M”

1 Like

real

1 Like

Too late pal :D

I don’t hate it, but it’s really not what Britain need a reskinned Mi-35 - Mi-24V
No doubt lacking the systems that make the Russian version good.

and german mains will still find a reason to cry no doubt lol

2 Likes

now watch the freedom leak across the social media sites!!!

As someone who just enjoys the chaos, it would be the best storyline.

German players see the list with the 18C (and disclaimer) and get hyped, US players also see it and get pissed. US players start complaining to get the 18C too, but they only get Gaijin to delay the swiss 18C.

So in the end both parties would miss out on the 18C and be sad lol.

1 Like

…Wait if the warsprite is an event vehicle that legit means that all additions to the UK are helis this patch…

I would love the Boxer 120RCT, but since I want that the most it aint coming

2 Likes

Yep…no fixes no remodel of broken vehicles but they are buffing the T series tanks rotation speed so that’s good.

honestly would laugh if this happened with how german players reacted to the leak lol

1 Like

Man, sure looks hot, wonder where that is

1 Like

not but ligit… just helis… are you kidding me… not even a god damn low tier tank?

1 Like

Nah Gaijin wont back down they may capitulate and add both