Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Well one can wish, imagine the fire it starts at the beginning of bleg dov season lolol

H…how…how do you know that? xd

Think 5.7 is still the most likely. The T1E1 is good because of the incredible reverse speed and stab. This thing will change the stab for better firepower.

I wont lie its very good, i loved the m6a1 and im happy we are getting this but i think its kind of a side grade as not having a stab will make it less aggressive in playstyle and without the armor i cant push like i could with the tiger 1.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the second part of the leak… I need to know if there are modern MBTs to look forward to!

2 Likes

I hope the auto-loader could spin faster… like the Octane?
Must! Go! Faster!
Also buff the Gun Shield pls gaijin

For me it would be decent if the A-10C gets no higher than 11.3 in GRB, to group up with the premium and TT 11.3 Abrams, tho 11.3 suffers.

3 Likes

F/A-18C please :,)

2 Likes

Introducing a prem abrams just to help with those US win rates lol

1 Like

Monkeys paw is that it’s for Germany only lol.

Ngl, they need it more than the US does

1 Like

dude this must be the leak list from medieval

Why not one for both? Let chaos take the world ;)

A whole multi-nation F-18 patch would be so fun

Kinda like the F-16 was

we will see when the datamines get declassified. Could still be another plane or another nation

1 Like

Yeah f16 wasnt fun. I get most players have heard it a million times but 2 nations were left to rot for a year against f16 and mig 29’s

So no. Id rather not have another f16 patch unless everyone gets an equivalent fighter

no abrams fix spanish

1 Like

F-22A when?

👁️👄👁️

1 Like

As far as some of the US posts come, we need it when the gripen came

F22 is lame

Yf-23 all the way

1 Like

Even then I’ll be cautious, because a lot of things can change. Leaks never cover everything and a large part of the community crying can be persuassive.

But all in all I don’t play air enough to really care who gets what.