Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Least it would be fun and balanced

Lower than the last time i checked so that is good

European

1 Like

A shilka of some variety if i had to guess

1 Like

I mean some designs are very nice but given the fact that half of my wing surface is covered in almost naked character of questionable age I dont even bother using them. Why cant people just make normal nice designs…

1 Like

Yeah, agreed. But don’t worry. I’m sure we’ll get a Mig29 instead soon… 😭

1 Like

Dude I seldom find a nice historical skin for a vehicle I like

I gotta scroll through 6 pages of borderline Hentai bs to find a decent skin now

3 Likes

you can put anime tag on ignore

omg are you serious

7 Likes

1 Like

Same, bless @Texas_Engineer_Mike for revealing the true way

He’s a good man, in an ocean of degeneracy

Praise be

1 Like

MBT-2000? premium? as in? Al-khalid?
Puma S1 and Boxer for Germany in same update? lol

So this 90mm variant just means there is a M6 copy 76mm variant in the game which is completely useless and is probably a waste of megabytes

1 Like

76*

And no, the 90mm variant will likely be 5.7-6.0 instead of 5.3 and won’t have a stabilizer.

Yeah, a bit worse M6 as it is still a shell magnet

That mig 29 might be all im waiting for to finish the rest of RU air. Hmmmm sweden gets another 122?

Get the totally real and in game mig29K, so good

2 Likes

Bigger gun and no stabilizer. Its gonna need to be either tha same BR if it wants to stay semi relevant. I find most m6a1 and T1E1 players dont understand that the IS2 strat only works if im a idiot and shoot their engine. Like lmao im just gonna end your silly shenanigans by shooting the turret.

Not having a stabilizer is gonna make this tub of a tank a long distance fighter or a corner camper.