Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

So whats left then?

Add nothing, Leave nations like the UK with the ADATS that struggles against anything other than helis at top tier?

1 Like

Most nations in SEA (Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand) use the EC 725 aswell, although i’ve only ever seen them armed in Indonesian service and only with rockets at that.

EC 725 Indonesia

I’m not particularly hopeful for atgms either since Indonesia has mounted rockets to a ton of helis but only ever had ATGMs on Mi-35P (ataka) and on Apache (AGM-114R3)

1 Like

Good that iris-t doesnr only work on ir

It might? Im not sure

But fairly certain BOL is somewhat designed to counter them

2 Likes

At least ground launched ARH will still be susceptible to the same limitations of air launched ARH.

Multipath and notching

The UK is fine. They have India as a subtree, who can provide Tunguska, OSA-AKM, Trishul, and a bunch of other top tier SPAA with radars and saclos missiles.

The bigger issue is with Japan (and Italy to an extent) who lack the capability to acquire longer ranged sams that are self contained with a radar.

1 Like

Its funny how the one troop reached above 100%

Apparently multiple times when they shot down a cruise missle the debrie destroyed other ones as well

U are overestimating the osa just saying

That’s the renowned german efficiency they talk about :p

Id prefer not to get Russian C&P SAMs when we literally have native options

1 Like

Type 81c arh missles literaly are already modelled and are wsiting for implementation

@Morvran this for France

2 Likes

mICefS

This does not solve the issue. The Type 81 does not have a search function.

At first I thought it’s just a normal screenshot from ARB with Phoenix spam.

1 Like

Sweden can also get the Buk M1 from Finland.

Spoiler

2 Likes

It’s going to be 11.3-13.3 until the end of time starting tomorrow lol

You mean Finland?

The devblog is never late because it knows when it is scheduled at all time. It knows when it is scheduled because it knows when it isn’t scheduled. By substracting when it isn’t scheduled to the time frame it knows when it’s scheduled…

I’ll let you guys go on!

1 Like

You have never played the barak II or baz M, clearly.
Get back to clickbaits, pay gaijin another 75 dollars for F-20s when?

Edit: yap about TY-90s all you want, because you clearly has zero idea about the stage of China top tier and decides that the single gem that still requires 4x regular SP for an AA to spawn, accommodated with no digital RWR and probably one of the more mid ATGM is indeed gamebreaking.

1 Like