Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I’d love to see a modern mbt at 5.7

1 Like

@KhorneFlakez1337 You can be intelligent most of the time but at the moment you are purposely being ether naïve or just out right refusing the facts.

So for everyone sanity please just cope for once.

Mate, it’s not a hint, he literally said “my takes”.

1 Like

right after saying german sub tree is coming yeahhhh ok

nah not that dollar store. More like upgraded till it’s top tier again. They implemented weird weapon systems on their tanks aswell. A few suggestions are here on the forum.

South koreas arms industry really is hugh now aswell.

Would be really nice israel style tree

I’m going to throw a wrench into the Gsabi stuff, well it is most likely they only counted from when the convo started they could have included all of RR&D(aka guess and convos before the stuff showed up) for a curve ball.

( [Coming Soon] “Groznyy”: the Thunder of the Oceans! - War Thunder Mobile - Online Military Action Game - Play for Free )

6 Likes

I think gszabi would have denied if it wasn’t switzerland because noone really guesses anymore for these planes. If noone guesses anymore what wouldnt be the fun for him

A devblog but for the wrong game

1 Like

Didn’t he say that he was asked to keep them hidden? Don’t think that was done for fun

At this point, I think any proper representation of nations not with a TT already is dead. Both with new trees and with sub-trees aren’t being they should be.

With sub-trees being C&P band-aids for the host trees instead of representing the nations, making sub-trees the very definition of “Good idea in theory, bad idea in practice”.

And new trees just seem dead with the last few sub-trees(and the new leaked/theory one)

1 Like

Nah, he always shows off the mobile stuff, nothing wrong with it

1 Like

A comment like “you guys are far off” would be enough. I mean the hyphens were a much bigger hint

the person behind the leak can do it for fun/shenanigans /antecipation /hype building as well
that is fun. just leaking everything straight away is boring

I mean, fair, but I don’t think he’d want to reveal too much. Even something insignificant like that could end up being risky

SA was the only one which was unique. Maybe the ww2 ground hungarian subtree aswell. Shame that gaijin wasted so many tanks with events for hungary. Could have been even more unique tanks

2 Likes

You know, I used to disagree with you on lots of stuff, but this I 100% agree on.

Gaijin is completely throwing nation identities out of the window, copy pasting stuff everywhere, no matter if it fits. This has to stop.

Ironically in my opinion sub-trees have failed since day 1, Well ZA was “unique” it didn’t exactly fill the role it was meant to fix “lights” as most of their stuff felt like British tanks(slow, low mobility) with wheels over light vehicles. And in turn, I have greatly enjoyed the domestic British light more as they felt like light vehicles.

But even if ZA managed to hide the true nation of sub-trees behind unique vehicles, Findland definitely showed the true nature of sub-trees and the ones after only proved it even more.

Can you guys believe it? Swiss-German F-18C is just a few weeks away! Woohoo! I am so happy about this information. F-18C, just a few weeks away. Oh wow! Can you believe it? A German F-18C in a few weeks, it got here so fast!

5 Likes

Bait used to be believable.

But in all seriousness. Seems to be a pretty light update so far for top tier ground players, which is a bit sad.

2 Likes