Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

If you want to say the government is wrong go ahead

1 Like

but you already posted that somewhere. I can remember reading that before

yeah taht was like 2-3 weeks ago when i got it

Well still doesn’t fill me with confidence that DK could go to germany via begging from some people so fingers crossed.

if that would have worked germany would have had netherlands

There is still the one plane for the other nation missing and naval (which wasn’t guessed)

The heli is probably the UK one.
Ground vehicles are the japanese vehicles from the leak list

Else is probably pretty close at least

Eh still makes me worry lol

What evidence?

The Hunter? Japan got the F-5.
The “need” for a subtree or a filler? Japan is in even more need in that regard.
Gszabis mention of another nation for Germany? Switzerland being the one is just speculation, it could also be Austria.

You know, funnily enough you could also find more than enough fitting vehicles to have that hidden trio fit for Sweden

Considering all the leaks gaijin could be mad. It’s now the 3rd or 4th update in a row with a right leak list. Strange that simply nothing happens, but maybe they cant do nothing because the chinese leaker is working with the publisher in china together or something

1 Like

but these werent guessed. If gszabi says that all except the boat was guessed in this thread makes sweden unlikely. Romanian, swiss and a few outliner vhicles were just guessed iirc

Funny you said the Hunter because remember the T-90 ?

How everyone said how it doesn’t belong and boom India is now a sub, the Hunter will go the same way

1 Like

Crazy theory: leaks are planted on purpose, to create engagement and hype for updates

3 Likes

How would you know that there weren’t fitting guesses for Sweden? US aircraft are everywhere

yeah could be. Thought about it aswell. Maybe they were just annoyed with all these fake leak lists

5 Likes

because i think if someone says F-5E [CHE] then the guess is for switzerland and not for another nation

1 Like

my thoughts as well, I feel like the first week running up to the first devblog is the one that always garners the most hype. WT youtubers farm leak lists for clicks and the hype spreads like fire

“My takes”

1 Like

the korea guess hurts. I really liked the idea of a korean tree. North korea has so many dollar store mbts

1 Like

you wouldnt get hints by a girl either when she would literaly hit you in the face with a pan would you?

3 Likes