Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

ignoring the point gszabi pretty much already confirmed the swiss vehicles being behind the hidden points

2 Likes

Except you keep forgetting Gzsabi been teasing a nation for Germany.

Plus F-5E, F/A-18C and the P-16 all fits.

Switzerland and Germany really are pretty different culture-wise

Don’t forget, all we have to go by are a few leaks (none of which mention Swiss IIRC) and an arrangement of letters (could be anything)

And F/A-18D, F-5A and A-4S (or any other combination of US aircraft operated by southeast asian nations) doesn’t fit?

gszabi pretty much already did with teasing hints etc

we getting bonked, everybody RUN

1 Like

Use the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch! - GIF - Imgur

TBH as different as north and south germany or as west and east germany or as the village 3 km away than the other village

2 Likes

He will just say that update is cancelled

Sadly its not. We don’t stick to the same dates. These are entirely arbitrary and meaningless for when we actually release updates. Anything that’s happened to line up super closely every year has just been coincidental. They are never targeted for the exact same dates at all.

The update is still planed for exactly when it was always planned months ago and that hasn’t moved.

These spreadsheets and data that people tend to cling too a little too closely are creating this same narrative every major update. This same claim (“Update must be delayed!”, “Its late!” etc) comes up literally every major without fail.

I cant even count how many times over the years its been made and it just makes me want to facepalm )))

TL:DR because a spreadsheet says the updates “late” its not. The update is exactly on schedule for when its planned to be. Unless you see something an offical announcement regarding a date, its probably incorrect.

6 Likes

We should sleep today or no?

Just because they also fit doesn’t mean it’s them, there are far more evidence now pointing towards the Swiss now than them.

Any official statement for NOR and DK? Are they confirmed to be part of the rest of the nordic tree or not?

Gszabi confirmed that all vehicles were guessed in this thread aswell (before the 3rd plane appeared). Very little asian planes were guessed at that point.

1 Like

TLDR: Update is cancelled, see you in December everybody!

Spoiler

trolley

1 Like

consider them event/squadron/premium only

3 Likes

there was a statement like one week ago that they are not official subtrees yet but it’s unlikely they end up somewhere else

“statement” i just asked Smin in a dm lol

Yea that part of my point he’s just on copium not wanting the Swiss to be added to German.
Even thought it’s literally only one out of 3 in the whole world that would fit.