Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Definitely could see the Indonesian attack helicopters added if Japan is going to be a “regional tree”:

• Mi-35P
  • AH-64E

Not to mention Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore:

• AH-64D
  • MD530G
  • AH-1F

Just the ones I know off the top of my head. Other nations I’m sure have stuff too. That’s all I remember.

2 Likes

Yeah, japan with the potential subtrees being added could help a lot. Def looking forward to expanding on my lineups. Especially around 7.x-9.x

7.7 my beloved

1 Like

Japan definitely deserves to get ASEAN a lot more than Germany deserves to get Switzerland

1 Like

Yet I don’t remember these nations complaining this much about their sub tree vehicles potentially being “gimped”.

It’s fine that Germany is getting a sub tree. But just like most other major nation mains, they get given something and immediately they try to take more and more.

1 Like

Eh, outside of my personal bias to have 2 very specific swiss ground we really o ly need like two aircraft from the swiss.

Now hand over my 140mm boi and my panzer 68

Has this been actually confirmed yet or just speculation since the vehicle’s names fit within the characters? Not sure I missed it or not. Gszabi over here thinking like “I just made the amount of characters up” lol.

What do you mean more and more? The same precedents that work fine for other countries suddenly are taboo and forbidden when it comes to Germany? Seems unfair, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

I think its more the very horrendous asks that people ask for because they are so upset with the current conditions of their nation. Like asking for Austria pretty reasonable but germany doesnt have any holes they would really fill out for air outside of the swiss. Asking for the Danish makes no sense but im not gaijin i dont decide their final plan.

1 Like

People have been asking for Denmark? Wtf. Thought it was a given they’d go to Sweden.

Same level of speculation, neither a Swiss subtree for Germany, nor a SEA/ASEAN/Thai subtree for Japan has been confirmed

LANDJUT was arguably the third NATO frontier in Germany during the cold war, and Denmark did plan to send in forces to assist Germany in case of a Soviet invasion. Either way, Denmark would provide vehicles to both Sweden and Germany with RDAF F-16s and upgraded J35s.

What is JH-17? You mean Jh-7 or JF-17?

My bad, meant the JH-7. Had the JF17 on the mind since it’s leak season.

To be completely fair with you, other nations had to wait a lot longer to get their top tier problems fixed. Germany has been a bit behind for ONE update.

Rare to see so many people replying at once

As ive stated before ive already posted just a handful of links and have no interest in creating a witch hunt. To summarize the sole reason is Denmark is a nordic and germanic country and they only want DK because of the f16am.

I think the ASEAN nations have been confirmed for Japan by staff back when discussion about the Thai F-5 was hot but I haven’t seen anything specific with the Swiss. I mean it makes sense since the Hornet would provide Germany a top jet over the ICE.

Jokes on all of us, Swiss? No. Canada. Yes. lol.

1 Like

Just come when the Americans are awake. Normally people are up more around then.

“The F-4F ICE is bad so we should get a sub tree”

Fine here have the Swiss 18C.

“It only ever had AIM-9P-5, so Gaijin should just give it AIM-9M”

“It also should get CAS weaponry that Switzerland never had”

Seeing how the goalposts immediately get moved? This is what I mean with classical nation main behavior.

EDIT: although not every nation main is like this, there are a couple reasonable in this thread too.

5 Likes

Yeah, on the other side a ASEAN subtree, especially with the Hornet, would help Japan fix their general lack of CAS.

3 Likes