Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Poland and Czechoslovakia shoudnt come to any existing TT. Sadly for CZSK, we already see few vehicles in USSR. Hopefully in future one will come as TT and the other as sub-tt…or with extremly tiny luck they will come as combine TT

5 Likes

This way both US and German mains would be pissed, so I’m down.

Or throw them a bone and only give it AIM-9L lol.

2 Likes

There’s probably also gonna be a lot of disappointed posts about the Hornet not getting the option to mount 10 AMRAAMs ingame

3 Likes

What about
kPfi1rR

4 Likes

I don’t think Germany needs a complete subtree. It would be much more interesting to see the vehicles of other nations that have cooperated with Germany in the development and/or use or vehicles that have been tested by the German army, which essentially refers to the high tear area.
Therefore, I hope that in addition to the vehicles regularly used by the German armed forces and to be procured, Dutch vehicles will also become famous

Swiss pylons couldn’t support the AIM-9L and I will fight tooth and nail with the German mains about it lol

3 Likes

AIM-9X is the solution

1 Like

Man…we should return to cold war era tank designs as they were the craziest one…and would be 100% better to add into the game then any new top tier vehicles

4 Likes

Hooow about in a year or so and than we can talk

We need some updates focussed on WW2, Cold War and Korean War content

8 Likes

Can I fit the F-8P in there as Cold War maybe ;)

Spoiler

2 Magic 2s and no flares, balance that gaijin

Fully agree. The top tier is not only for some people unplayable (for me its air). But still, for new players, you will sooner reache these vehicles then another F-15/Mig-29 and so on and so on.

Giv Crazy whacky stuffs

2 Likes

Absolutely

1 Like

Whoa we want our Euro Canards

Nah…give me Biplane with Magic 1

12 Likes

Q1 WW2 Era
Q2 Korean War Era
Q3 Cold War Era
Q4 Modern age Era or other?

Reserve or 14.0 no in between

Also I’m stealing this picture

3 Likes

what’s the source for that by the way?
I would get that the special low drag pylons don’t support them, but the standard pylons should be able to right?
I don’t think they bought new pylons for 9X and if it can support 9X it should L/M right?

oh that it’s a m48/magach 5 turret in a merkava hull? I want it too

1 Like

Ohhh yeah, now when you say it, i can see it. It reminds me the Yugoslavian T-55 with M18 turret

1 Like