Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

I’ve heard a few things.

But things are subject to change.

yes, then let’s put it in the Bangladeshi tree

2/10 add from BeNeLux was not copy pasta, you can’t force Gaijin to pass at 3, it would have be to much work :p

2 Likes

That Fokker was in the game before BeNeLux became a subtree tho

And France already got the SK105, no need for the DF105

Same things with the DB-7 in the UK TT. French skin, weapons and all, but never leaved UK TT saddly, rreason from Gaijin is “the model is too old”, like if we could complain to get a cool 2.3 bomber…

(same story for the rare D.521 i guess)

2 Likes

9 million SL gone…

Watch them add another variant of that plane (Douglas A-20) to Britain for no reason at all

Edit: Actually, South Africa used the Boston Mk III, so yeah, another one for Britain lmao

1 Like

Why not? It’s not called “Deutsch-Franco 105” for no reason.

SK-105 also had more to do with France than Germany seeing as Austria isn’t represented in War Thunder.

6 Likes

That’s fair tho, you got that SK-105 for France and Germany got the DF105

And Germany got the SK-105 too lol. Funny that.

3 Likes

We got the SK105 because gaijin wanted first to give Germany alone and alot of people found that stupid (not only French), and germany got the same tank under another name.

Then, because they really wanted to please one of their favorite commu even if that mean shit on another one by taking it’s own tech and not giving it, they give Germany the only French made 105 oscillating turret of the game, now since years.

Where the fair, when Germany have the ultimate French made oscillating turret, that France didn’t even have ? Did Germany needed that much something that made the French TT interesting and different from others ?
And that one part of the long list of French stuff Germany have, sure this poor German TT needed that a lot, so few option to choose… they are so far behind France that they need so much French tech, somehow.

3 Likes

If i remember correctly their fire control was actually excellent. Their guns were ok. The issue was in their horrible quality control in building shells and charges.

2 Likes

You wanna claim Argentina for France?

France 100 percent should have gotten the DF105

2 Likes

Yep, or the Amx-13-105, we have the hull ingame, we have the turret, but thoses devs don’t care if it’s to please Germany first i guess.

Incredible how they pushed so hard to give Germany one of the few thing France have.

2 Likes

Now you’re just putting words in my mouth. Where did I ever say that?

It was a question of why only Germany gets the DF-105 and not France considering Germany has both the SK-105 and DF-105. The former France actually has a connection to as opposed to Germany.

1 Like

See, now that I can get behind

According to the devs, France has ‘many more options so they don’t need the DF-105’ or something to that effect. And yet, where are these options?

Even funnier how Germany is the one that is considered a ‘major nation’. Can someone also remind me how German top-tier air is going these days…?

1 Like

Because you can’t be behind the DF-105 for France, when France is part of the name of the tank, and i read some time ago that apparently it was build in France, and attempted to sell in French brochures ?

Yeah, because Germany didn’t have many more options that to give them that i guess…