Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Well, tbf The france player base just wamted the SK105 because at this time, it had a Full stabi, after that was changed no one cared about it

1 Like

Yes, give a Dutchman (me) his D.XXI

2 Likes

So why is Germany considered a ‘major nation’ and not France if the former lacks options? I mean, sure, France probably has like 5 analogues to the DF-105 it could get instead, but the DF-105 would still be nice.

3 Likes

Never cared about stab or not, it’s more a French tank than a German one.

Funny how they fight for that, but recently i read more and more German saying they don’t want X or Y German tank in the French TT, while for years it was the reverse but at this time, strangly enough, it didn’t bothered you.

3 Likes

I dunno about you, but I would take the fully french vehicle over the german tank with french turret slapped ontop

Because they have more players, it’s only that what made major and minor nation in WT.

If it was by realistic miltiary capability, France should have take the place of Germany years ago. Even Italy.

1 Like

But the German can take the German hull with French turret without any problem? x)

Why can’t Germany just take a fully German vehicle instead of a French turret with a German chassis slapped on below?

1 Like

Things is, nothing was done.

Not copy pasted us the DF105, not gived us our own vehicle with that turret.

Germany just have the only French 105 oscillating turret of the game since years.

1 Like

do you want a german tank wirh a German hull and a german turret?

the dutch can offer some

1 Like

I dunno, ask Gaijin?

Ah, popular because of the notorious Germany heavy tanks. When are France going to get them too since they put the Tiger II (H) and Tiger I into service after WW2 xD

2 Likes

Yeah and gaijin jumped on that from the leak list, saddly.

But none of them gonna have something from Germany that Germany don’t have.

now imagine the future japan sub tree getting the amx 13 105 but no version for france

Germany also has the only Hunter with AIM-9Ps and CMs

I’m asking you since you are so opposed to the idea of France getting the DF-105.

you could get the Fennek Air defence and Anti tank prototypes

the Germans don’t have those

It’s a German tank with a French turret, not a French tank with a German turret.
Hyrikul even posted a French tank with that turret that you could get instead.

Oh not only that, was also used stug, panzer 4s, Panthers, Tigers, alongside long list of landlease US vehicle, M24, M26 etc etc… :p

Don’t see what Japan have to do there, but if between a French one, or a Dutch one they can’t make anything for us, it’s clear they just don’t want.

The Germans do have the AT modification that was tried on the Dutch fennek, but for a Wiesel instead.