Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

It really feels like that sometimes lol. US for example gets 28674837 new high/top tier aircraft while their top tier ground just gets left to get stomped.

Israel is even funnier lol.

All of the C models had the new engines, not just the Swiss version.

1 Like

i just want a real ARB EC with respawns, then it can be 16vs 16 for all i care as well

I need someone to cope with me about the Mirage III NG

Spoiler

Such a beautiful plane, even in the fugly blue colors

4 Likes

UK stuck to it because they really didn’t want a war, firstly lots of deaths, secondly expensive.

Germany, Japan and Italy all broke the treaties because they thought noone would call them out. Germany wanted a greater German Empire, Italy wanted control over the meditteranean and the Japanese military effectively took over the Japanese government and wanted more space in the pacific.

The Germans wanted ships that could bully France and outspeed the Royal Navy if needed, Italy wanted just top of the line Battleships to go to war in the Med and North Africa and Japan was getting worried about the USA so built the Yamato’s and then attacked Pearl Harbour.

As @hienapunk said the Littorio’s were treaty breaking but probably the best European battleships at the time, though their guns and FCS was not good for accuracy.

As for treaty following designs, it depends on who you are. Different nations needed different things.

Richelieu was fastest but lacked guns, and the guns she did have were punchy but very very innaccurate like Littorio and her FCS was nowhere near that of KGV. She also had a god awful reload rates and relatively poor AA/secondaries until post-war. She has the worst range by far at 17,500 km as she was not intended to leave the Mediterranean or the North Atlantic until after any war in Europe had been dealt with. However she did have good armour which could be angled to increase effectiveness and a considerable speed advantage.

North Carolina has the best range 32,000km, but is the slowest, she also has big guns with a long range, but also sacrifices protection and has a poor internal ammunition layout (imo), she has the best secondaries though as completed her AA was not as good as KGV, but her FCS was relatively good. Afaik her guns were more accurate than Richelieu.

KGV is faster than NoCal, but slower than Richelieu with a range much closer to NoCal at 29,000 km. She has the smallest guns but she has the most accurate guns by a significant margin and also the best FCS again by a good margin. KGV has the best light and long range AA, and the best short range AA. Whilst the NoCal has better RoF on her secondary battery it fires lighter projectiles with less range, so better for AA duties but worse for anti-surface.

I am definitely biased but I consider the KGV’s to be the best ship class overall.

You can also consider that it took the UK the same amount of time to make 5 KGV’s as it took France to build 2 Richelieu’s as ease of construction was a big priority for the UK as they needed lots of new ships, fast.

2 Likes

You’r not alone, but the list is long of cool vehicle still to add ^^

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it got Magic 2s and a SHERLOC rwr rather than that stupid detecteur, it would be such a fun plane at 12.0

Buy more lootboxes, one might have a devblog.

3 Likes

I’m hoping more for the swing wing Mirage, the vtol Mirage and the Mirage IV, but sure, I’ll join your coping session

1 Like

Lmao Balzac

6 Likes

btw, why does Russia get a bangladesh boat?

I would imagine its because its a Soviet design originally?

2 Likes

because it’s a soviet made boat

1 Like

The Mirage III Balzac need to come at the same time as the 120mm Cum-Blast shell and the F-CK-1 plane.

Update named: Dirty war.

3 Likes

Update name: Deez Balzacs

4 Likes

I want to like your post but forums said I’ve liked to many today so you get a smiley face :)

3 Likes

One for you too :)

1 Like

Do we know if we’re getting a Benelux sub for French ground this coming update

I think this time is more about the French coastal, and i doubt we got both together.

But the Fokker D.XXI is a Dutch made plane, yet it’s not in the BeNeLux TT…
Same can be said about the DF105 not being in France.

1 Like