Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

LOL

1 Like

Just figured out the Object 279 would be the same BR as the M60, 8.0 (1959)!

Time to ask gaijin for a historical MM /s

1 Like

2wdo72

1 Like

Oké, oké, you got some shiny nail polish on there.

I would love to see those things coming to the game as well!

But i bet the Finnish Gnat will be a premium, because we can’t have any unique Finnish vehicle in the TT. Only Russian C&P can be in the Finnish sub-TT.

1 Like

The Gr.1 but not the F3

I mean I support more SA vehicles in britain because I think if you have their ground stuff you should get their air stuff aswell to build line ups.

The tornado should have been added earlier and not with the f-16 and mig29. The ICE aswell but just with aim9ls considering that the normal f-4f didn’t get any

Tornado Gr1 was Decemeber 2022
Tornado F3 was March 2023 (though I dont consider it usable until Jume 2023)
Griepn was added Decemeber 2023
Tornado F3 AoP was added June 2024

1 Like

Imma head off.

Goodnight everyone!

4 Likes

Yeah, they jumped some nations ahead and left others behind.

Though my biggest gripe of them all was that the F3 had an 11.7 SB rating. if it was 11.3 and could see the occasional downtier, it would have been fine, but at 11.7 it only saw uptiers. It is really fun in the downtier sim matches these days and its even more nerfed than it was back then

1 Like

Gosh darn Strikemaster is way too OP at 6.3, it should definitely fight MiG-21s instead

1 Like

How is a Mig-21 suppose to fight 7.7mm MGs, thats an unfair fight :P

1 Like

I wouldn’t care. I’m already at top teir and abrams would only be fighting t72 and t80s

The Yak-38 is fair and balanced against the F-15 change my mind

1 Like

They always jump ahead with US and Russian planes because they are much more hyped.

Both the cas and the interceptor tornado should have gotten the spotlight though. the tornado was hyped aswell but gaijin just needed to ruin that.

1 Like

Real

1 Like

Agreed totally.

Such a shame the Tornado came with nothing. Didnt even need to be something Tornado specific like GMR

Could have been the split CMs, CBUs, even something gameplay wise like ARB bomber overhaul, CCRP overhaul or Ripple mode overhaul. Just something to make it more than an upgraded Jaguar, especially considering it was added alongside the F-16 and Mig-29. But nope…

They really dropped the ball on no Tornado + Su-24 + F-111 update. That would have been perfect

1 Like

We need an update version of this.

We need more strategic bombers in general

2 Likes

Heres hoping for the Tornado Gr4, A200C, ASSTA3.1 + F-111C + Su-24 update is maybe this year

1 Like

Like the B-1 or B-52 becuase both are strategic bombers but they are in different categories.