Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

as in ??? like for what would we need to

I think it’s because switzerland has 3 official languages and having the latin name solves issue of choosing a language

also why is it so god damn tiny ahah

The main reason to grind a nation should be wanting to get that nations vehicles tho

You mean as in the rumour roundup thread?

1 Like

yeah

The main reason I grind is for using vehicles in custom battles with friends to do certain scenarios and have fun.

1 Like

Yes. I would love to get Swiss F5E and F18

i grind vehicles so i can stomp 13 year olds who bought premiums with their parents credit cards.

1 Like

I could say the same about the tornado and britain. Britain mains asked for the tornado for years so why did they need the gripen then? The tornado with araams should have been enough with your reasoning

3 Likes

This is what warthunder should become we should be able to host and make our own gamemodes.

I long for Naval battles with carriers and modern ships.

1 Like

keine ahnung

Doubt it happen one day but indeed could be cool as spawn point for low rank seaplanes battles :p

1 Like

I didn’t want the Gripen tbh

Gripen was added before the Tornado. Ease of modelling

Flaky… Gurl… What do you want?

Tornado F3 AOP would absolutely have been enough to fight F-16s and Mig-29s with SARH or even ARH.

though would still need a finished FM, IRL BOL, Phimat pods, etc.

F3 “early” would have been fine if it wasnt nerfed into the ground, added in a super buggy state and didnt have to fight R-27ERs which dominated

Though the F3 Early is what we should have gotten to counter the Mig-23MLDs not the Mig-29

What?

I’m sure Tornado was here before…?

I don’t care what britain or germany gets at top tier air because I don’t play top tier air at all but it’s not a good reason.

1 Like

Hawk
Gnat
SR.A/1
Vulcan
Victor
Valiant

4 Likes