Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Both kinds tbh

1 Like

Su-24 with KH29 and R-73 could be difficult to balance

No harder than Tornado Gr4 with 2x ASRAAM and 18x Brimstone :P

Though even just Aim-9M and no Brimstones would make it a worthwhile addition. But would need every possible upgrade

2 Likes

I know this is a bit late now but you don’t actually have to have anything other then what we have in game. Though it was simpler to remove the doors it was used in a standard Lancaster early on.
images - 2024-08-19T083305.879
images - 2024-08-19T084110.380

2 Likes

Cold any us aircraft carry the brimstone?

Or did they have anything like the brimstone

They tried to build something similar to the Brimstones in their JAGM projects, but I don’t think any of them succeeded

1 Like

Nope & nope. Closest thing would be GBU39 or laser mavs,

Edit: wait khorne reminded me theres JAGM, but that’s not in service yet and is essentially a budget brimstone

1 Like

Yes that would be cool. And this as well please.
33303_rd
But sadly we don’t have any aircraft that can carry it in game.

2 Likes

Heh, AC-130 with Hellfires and A-10s with APKWS’

2 Likes

images - 2024-08-19T084546.871
I’ll buy that for a dollar

Gawd dayum 9000kg?
Now, if only there was a bomber that could carry that thing ingame…

2 Likes

Only thing that we might get one day would be the tu-22 blinder right? Or do you guy’s think we will see stuff like my beloved Tu-16 or Tu-95?

No but… that isnt all that surprising. US and UK had that deal where the UK would focus on ground attack and the US would aid in air defence.

Kinda why the Tornado Gr1s kicked ass in Desert Storm, taking out targets the US was struggling to deal with.

1 Like

I would love to see all of them, but yeah, the Tu-95 seems a bit unlikely based on the bombload. The Tu-16 would be fine tho.
Personally I would love to see the Tu-160 and the Sukhoi T-4 most, when it comes to USSR bombers, but those seem extremely unlikely

1 Like

Are they kinda like the fire and forget JDAM that they can drop from 25000 meters?

Tu-16 is the one I wish for the most. Sukhoi T-4 would be so wild ngl.

That is why we are
IMG_5117
The usa and uk

While we covered the biggest flank with our speedy tanks but nobody talk about us :(

Résumé

4 Likes

Meanwhile China with 50% of the entire tech tree being copy/paste, over tiered mid tier tanks, and one of the worst top tiers:

2 Likes