Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah and they got told it would come in the next update, which Gaijin almost never does, b3cause of their complaints.

Yeah exactly. They revealed it because of the complaints.

Now imagine what happens if one of their biggest spending playerbases start to complain like that (add to that their golden child Sweden, as they would want the finnish 18C too).

Will there be a devblog tomorrow?

Unlikely, friday has the best chance

4 Likes

@gszabi99 a question: are the leaks that are hidden special because they are iconic, important, highly anticipated, or is it just random?

Just hints!! No spoilers!!

4 Likes

i think, just because they havent been revealed yet and they wanted to keep teasing and not reveal anything in one go

Funny hearing that when the only place where they stand out is top tier and only since Air Superiority update when Gaijin added JAS39A and updated Strv’s with spall liners. Also I dont see Swedish players crying over lack of F/A-18C in their tt when they already have more capable platforms available.

1 Like

either tuesday or friday but in general still a few weeks to go

God i hope whats added to the uk isnt rubbish maybe a nice prototype jet like the TSR, p1154 or the supermarine 545

It could be for one or several reasons at once:

• Highly desired by many
  • Highly desired by a few
  • Very necessary for the game
  • Very novel (a surprise!)
  • Meme-worthy
  • Simply because they havent been revealed
  • Simply is very random (just to hype up)

@gszabi99 choice one!!!

1 Like

had

• potentialy controversial towards a speciffic demographic
  • just to hype up

TSR perhaps as it flew though for ARB it will not be competitive but still cool.

As for the others as they were never finished (though Type 545 was almost finished and 2 weeks from its first flight) I can’t see Gaijin adding them as the blowback from Gaijin over the YAK141 was bad enough Britain is not nearly popular enough.

come, don’t be so hurry, you will know after all, waht’s fun if you opened all present one time

I hope there’s a Bob semple in the leaks

1 Like

A mixed bag.

4 Likes

GER: H-145M

If we just ignore the Strv 122s being top 2 MBTs at top tier for the last 4 years straight.

doesn’t fit the 16 charactres
and this was for the plane part , not the heli part

Doesn’t fit
@battlerog beat me to it