Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

lol

also while i’m at it , update character requirement list
air:
3 characters
_10 characters
_13 characters
3 characters
_ 8 characters
helicopter:
3 characters
_ 16 characters
Ground
3 characters
_ 10 characters
_ 10 characters
naval:
3 characters
_ 13 characters

Spoiler

1 Like

They have been top 2 ever since they were added. Only being eclipsed by the 2A6 after november 2020 for like 5-6 months. And sharing 1st place with the BVM for like a year after that, which they overtook when they received m/95.

and then sweden got the 2a6 on top as well

1 Like

Naval:
CHN
_ROC Chongqing
HMMMMMM

1 Like

Gnat, Hawk, Hawk 200, one of the decent export Hunters (not premium this time), P.1121, a V-Bomber, the SR.A/1, a TT Sea Vixen, Kestrel, Sea Venom with Firestreaks, Short Sperrin, Fairey Delta 2 or 3, swing wing Lightning, Nimrod, Shackleton with Hybrid Prop/Jet engines

Non-British, but at least not Russian: HAL Marut, HAL Ajeet, Atlas Cheetah, Canadian/Australian Sabre

There are more than enough options, but I’ve got this feeling its gonna be more russian crap…

3 Likes

To be fair to some of these, the Ajeet is a lightly modified Gnat, fhe CAC-27 is made with help from RR for engine integration and the parent company of CAC is Hawker and Canadair was a subsidiary of Vickers originally. British enough for me.

2 Likes

I was just thinking about Chinese navy and you said it.

I think going forward we will see more Russian crap comming in the game.

It’s stupid that Russia has to colonize every TT without even needing to.

Just like Hungary and Finland, they are just Russian sub-TT’s. They should remove the Finnish and Hungarian flags from the TT because there is nothing Finnish or Hungarian thing to it.

Yes they said they are adding more vehicles in future updates, but they havent. And when they will - they will be battlepass, event or premiums, just like every single indiginous Finnish and Hungarian planes.

EDIT:

Because thats the catch. They said they are going to add more vehicles in the future, but they havent said how and in what way.

2 Likes

You could add Su-30MKI to non-British non-Russian as they were manufactured inside India like Bhishma TWMP.

3 Likes

Yup, time is relative and not defining anything is the best way to create false hope

1 Like

No.

I prefer those types of Indian models over anything Russian every time.

The Bhisma was a great addition to GB, since they could have chosen a normal T-72 instead.

you’ve also got the raf’s sabres

4 Likes

Chinese naval is definitely doable, but starting off with the Chongqing is rather unexpected - it is meant to be the top brass until missiles became proliferated.

I am going to die on that hill, russian tech does not belong in the british tree

2 Likes

I mean you might get enough if you put all the ships together like ‘ninghai’ and the ‘4 anshan’ class but you could barely make 2 full lines with that. I’d think something a bit like Israel ground to be where it starts half way.

Gloser E.28/39

1 Like

Oh right, how could I forget the first ever british jet fighter

Chonquing is a 5.3 and then theres a huge gap between that any anything coming after it.

I dont think theyre possible within the current brs or game mode. They’d have to fundamentally change the game mode to be a DDG focused one.