Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Man I’m waiting for the Japanese plane leaked assets for ages. I would be extremely happy if they were finally added. Especially the last 3 on the list.

the OSA-AKM isnt going to be that great idk why people think it will

still should do its job within 10km

1 Like

The Skyranger 30 would be a treat.

709307-photo-u22

1 Like

I feel like he’s gonna add more one per day when we get close to the devblogs

Which means devlogs could be next week ?

1 Like

The 24DMU shape and weapons storage remind me of the Su-57

EDIT: Looking at this, the 23DMU looks like the TAI Kaan

3 Likes

They blueballed US players with AV-8B+ for couple months so I dont see why F/A-18C wouldnt be the same

5 Likes

even if it’s horrible it was the backbone of half of German mobile air defence for decades

it needs to be added, even if it’s just a sidegrade (imo the Shilka needs adding too)

Smin say not this week (few days ago), didn’t say anything (afaik) for next week, so it’s a possibility.

But it’s not like they didn’t get other planes in between.

Yes this week as in 12 to the 18th, nothing was said about next week 19th to the 25th iirc.
Plus the Iran event ends around there so I say we could see devblogs as early as this Friday.

1 Like

That’s what i said.

Can start next week.

2 Likes

Wait until you realize France doesn’t have a TT one, while being a major manufacturer of light armored vehicles lol

5 Likes

amx10p?

1 Like

I say China getting up to 4 jet’s is more annoying especially since we’ve always been drip fed. How it’s highly unlikely a nation is gonna get another top tier jet after they had one in the last update.

Germany : Can we have a top tier jet that is useful even tested ?

Gaijin : No, you got the ICE deal with it.

China : This Su-27 sucks can we have something new ?

Gaijin : why yes have two tech trees, a unique squadron vehicle and a premium. : )

4 Likes

was always going to be next week just not sure on what day. since the plane event ends on 22th i think or thats when the last mark is atleast so we will get the tank event dev blog and at the same time dev blog season will start. or thats what i think atleast

the AV-8B isnt as iconic as the F18 tho

2 Likes

oh nvm its on the 24th the last mark. so tank event starts probly on monday