Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

that’s what u mean ok i get it now, my bad and as for the planes i dont think they are typhoons, Smin confirmed before we arent close to the typhoons, i believe it might be another thing like filler planes since germany last update only got the F-4F KWS, so it could be some proper air vehicle but not a typhoon

Maybe Switzerland’s F/A-18…
Or something else
It’s all good

Reminder that 2 of the 3 blank ones on the baidu list are also redacted on my website. (as the Jeff has already been revealed) :)

4 Likes

U have a website?

The cyan screenshots in the thread are from it, yes.

4 Likes

I do find it weird that WT mobile is jumps straight to the Type 23 ignoring the Type 21

Respectfully, is there any particular reason we have hidden/censored things in… leaks? The riddles were a fun novelty for a couple days, but when these things are turned into “games” over weeks it feels less like actual leaks (aka straight info dump) and more like waiting for official news like devblogs. :P

Completely understand your sentiment.
We were asked by one of our sources not to reveal the blank ones too early, and we’re not about to bite the hand that feeds us. It’s just a couple of days of waiting now anyway.

18 Likes

It’s only a couple of days. People really need to chill. It’s only a few days.

6 Likes

That’s entirely fair! I’m happy to have the info at all, this and the usual datamine info are always appreciated, and basically the most important “stuff” in the WT community besides/alongside official news! :)

2 Likes

Wtf, first i see it.
Thats crazy!

Thanks for sharing :)

1 Like

::

Confoederatio HElvetica

(or helvetic confederation)

since there’s multiple language, thay chose latin, therefore resulting in that 3 letter code X)

edit : nvm it was already answered later

1 Like

So the boat is Italian, maybe RN Caracciolo? Or I guess prefix wouldn’t be included, looking at over ships.

1 Like

Meanning devblog begin in next week :D

yeah Im personally hoping we finally see the QE class its been long overdue

Here’s a new one, 8 characters, but now these three planes don’t have dates

2 Likes

and none of them are the same

the short for Switzerland is CH which is waay too short

Poland is PL which too is too short

only remaining is AUT = Austria

Germany should 100% get osa-akm. They used it in eastern germany. And it could be ok at top tier compared to the Mann roland, and even a skyrager 30 if all it gets are 4-8 stingers