Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

They aren’t adding loadouts like that

The F/A-18A would be competitive, as it wouldn’t be top tier

The Boing Patent says it can carry missiles as well

1 Like

RDT_20240817_1204202522118887497754913
Gnat

2 Likes

I too am excited for planes with fantasy specifications

Same thing with the gripen, SAAF got the C while swe got the A

How would it be fantasy? It won’t come ANYTIME soon but when it does more stuff will be released about it.

Pz 87 is just the swiss designation for the Leopard 2

better thermals tho

Right because we need more release f14 moments

Pass, i found the f14 boring because the lack of diversity sucked. If you played a nation which relies on foreign exports your opinion would be different

1 Like

You will need something stronger than tinfoil for such a take, because I heavily doubt that lol.

4 Likes

I mean, crazier things have happened, right? Right?

1 Like

Regardless, this is War Tinder. Crazier things will always happen eventually.

Eehm the US got both their F-15C and F-16Cs at the same time as the others, and the japanese one was limited to the F-15A weapons.

I mean I’m still down if that means Germany gets an 18C with only AIM-9M and AIM-7M lmao.

The F-15J is a C, however, effectively it was still an A.

2 Likes

The most realistic A was the pre release grupen and the community was pretty against a vehicle essentially being power crept before release so i dont find gaijin making A and C’s models at the same time unless they are going to be nearly identical with just a name change. Like the f15’s

Yeah the Pantsir

I mean the Swiss hornets is 13 letters which also fit’s and don’t forget the hidden vehicle for Britain on the Chinese leak.

bandicam 2024-08-17 01-56-04-889

My guess :

2 Likes

I mean technically yes, but I don’t think Gaijin is selfdestructive enough to do that.

uhh hate to pop your bubble but no.

2 Likes