Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Get the frick outta here, they aren’t adding the Su-30MKI yet

1 Like

Especially not without a Russian Su-30.

F-5A addition to chinese tech tree caused quite an uproar from US mains
Swedish also were quite unhappy that UK got JAS-39C before them

Tbh, I could see Gaijin adding the Hornet to Germany first (via the Swiss)
Only time will tell I guess

& @LiquidGod750 How about cope lmao

Not everything is on these list ya all should know that by now

I have a question what comes to the us tech tree after the F-18 besides the super hornet they went straight into stealth while the ussr improved their aircraft and added more things to them.

I would guess this time next week we’ll know what the hidden planes are.

2 Likes

Yeah, I am sure they are adding Su-30s already, why not go ahead and put the F-22, EFT, Rafale, MiG-35, etc on there as well

US Su-27 of course!

2 Likes

tbf MiG-31 could’ve been added in the last patch

i dont know why you guys are speculating to much, the question is: why it would be germany down there is the nations are located in order like they are in game, the next nation after france is sweden or israel, soo… the candidates to recive something for air is sweden or either israel.

Was a typo, I keep mixing the 31 and 35 up

Yeah I was mostly talking about Gaijin making the F/A-18C a time exclusive for Germany. I doubt Gaijin is that self destructive.

Wether we like it or not, the US players is one of the bigger and iirc the most spending groups in the community and the 18C is one of the most iconic US aircraft. So if they add the 18C the US is definitely one of the first nations to get it, Gaijin will just miss out on too much money and piss off too many players if they don’t.

Also adding the Finnish F/A-18C in thsi next update already is a very questionable decision.

2 Likes

It could’ve been added a year ago.

1 Like

No but seriously. They made the super hornet and then in the 2000’s the F22. All later russians 4th gen’s from that time could be added before the 22 but what would the us get to be competitive to them?

F-5A is a lot less iconic in US service than the 18C though, and they pretty much made the JAS39A identical to the JAS39C for that very reason.

im sure you will be okay with these then

iirc Swiss never had the F-18A so yeah its only the C and D

Idk the Swiss hornet fits G’99 hidden leaks, While the SU-30 fits the Chinese list.

And both would fit into an update together. food for thought

Who said they are adding a swiss hornet?

bc of some leaks :D