Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

They can simply make it single missile rack with 8 missiles total

Fair but I wish it wouldn’t be like that. I

But you have to remember that F-14 is American

1 Like

The f15 could technically carry more missiles because it TECHNICALLY could carry a double rack on both wings.

1 Like

What? did they reduced then nr of AIM-54? no, f++k it give it its 10 AIM-120 loadout and give it a go. And with that many 120s its gonna to heavy to get up to speed at high alt. So any other Jet will have a much higher launch speed than the F-18.

1 Like

I love the US tech tree but other trees need there time in the sun. It won’t be like the eurofighter came and the US is now useless. It would be more like oh wow a stronger aircraft came for a different country let me go grind that.

So… Like this?
Wingtip AIM-9 - Dual AIM-120 - Fuselage AIM-120 - Fuselage AIM-120 - Dual AIM-120 - Wingtip AIM-9

I don’t really think it’ll slow down the f18 tbf
Propulsion: Two F404-GE-402 enhanced performance turbofan engines. 17,700 pounds static thrust per engine.

Like this:
x2 AIM-9M - wingtips, x4 AIM-120B - single underwing pylons, x2 AIM-120B - fuselage

3 Likes

Ah, I see, I see…
I forgot about that one more wing station, my bad

not only technically, theres pictures of that and maybe orders

Not the C but A+ would struggle with old engines… unless Gaijin adds 402 for them

I know but it is only technically for right now while i’m looking for pictures. :)

We would be getting the C though the F18A would not be very competitive.

GNAT
Gnat next to Sabre and Gina
Folland Gnat

1 Like

Here yah go

This is 8 pre side equaling 16!! So yeah when are we seeing this in game. Maybe as a modification but it is technically accurate so it needs to be shown in game.

2 Likes

But that is only on the F-15EX.
The F-15C can’t carry these launchers.

These belly double racks are fake iirc. They can only carry bombs

How about no…

Nah, they are getting the F-4F KWS LA