Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The ZTZ probably is going on sale during the Anniversary at the end of october, so there would also be an announcement about it getting discontinued then, if it actually goes on sale.

Same, the US also already has heavy tanks at 5.7 and 6.3, so this thing would fill a “gap” at 6.0.

Oh yeah I definitely agree that Switzerland will likely go to Germany (don’t think poland would though).

However I just think that it’s too early to expect the F/A-18C in general. We’ll likely get the 18A first.

1 Like

Italy does have some romanian vehicles

what suprises me is why do you (gaijin) want to remove it at the first place , really isn’t a bad vehicle

Not entirely finland has quite a few planes to add but nothing past the mig 21 outside of the Mig 21 MGBT amd f18

I dunno, they just discontinue packs after a while

well in the future the F/A 18, but thats for the future

But who said it’s top tier or jet at all?

the T-72AV turms still here (is it still ?)

I still want unique finnish modifications or finnish aircraft but Smin already stated that the HA 75-2 will never be added to finland so big rip.

:D true
that is the basic assumption in all of this speculation.
Let’s just say that I say it’s top tier jet since I don’t quite see the reason to censor an older vehicle

Yep! Hence my plan is:

-Sell the next ground event vehicle. Hopefully it will be a high rank one, to provide me with at very least 30 GJCs.
-Purchase ZTZ96A (P) with said earned GJCs.
-Later, whenever I can afford it, purchase Premium MBT-2000.

And thus… finally, China grind time! Hopefully the new nation bonus will actually be worth it when implemented, as oppossed to the current official iteration of the proposal, to further assist me fulfill this task.

I have been planning this for a long time, hence why I grinded the Squadron Object 122 as well months ago already xD.

Let me guess…

Nothing for Japan even though an idea for an Indonesian sub tree just got passed to the devs?

Yeah, but that probably is a top seller, the Leo 2A4 PZBTL also stayed. They may or may not discontinue the ZTZ, we will have to wait and see

he (unironicly) has a point , most peaple nowadays dont care about low to mid tier , so they wouldn’t be a reason to hide such vehicles

Seeing what they did with the other nations i doubt they would.

I want more 7.0-10.0 jet fighters and more 1.0-6.7 tonks

1 Like

They did discontinue the VRCC and Merkava Mk.2D, so I dunno

F/A-18A would be more DOA than Tornadoes at release

2 Likes

You know, not everything has to be hyper competitive.

An F/A-18A also wouldn’t be top tier, so it could end up being quite good, depending on the BR