Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The nation gzabi leaked for germany doesn’t have to be switzerland.
But it being that nation could make sense because he must somehow gotten that info through datamining. A vehicle of that nation or a folder inside the german folder would make sense

BTW these vehicles being in the files doesn’t mean they get added at all or next patch

2 Likes

I doubt it’s anything Polish

considering the current situation and timing , makes technecly sence what you say , but i would still belive they hide it as it’s coming this update

1 Like

What I mean is that the subnations are all 3 characters.
[THA] for Thailand
[PAK] for Pakistan
[NLD] for Netherlands
[CAN] for Canada
[ZAF] for South Africa
[ROU] for Romania
[BEL] for Belgium
[FIN] for Finland
[PER] for Peru
It’s all the same standard ISO 3166-1 alpha-3 - Wikipedia
and CHE is the county code for Switzerland.

For me it’s the most consistend thing at the end of other names.

Me saying F-16 and F18 from Poland or Switzerland is pure cope on my part but I’m pretty sure it’s some kind of foreign plane. It also isn’t confirmed that the mission nation is Germany.
Italy, Sweden and Israel are also all an option.

3 Likes

we will see when the first devblog releases. Should be next week

1 Like

Ah didn’t know there was a standard for this. Never saw che for switzerland. Only ever CH

I’m looking forward to the T1E1 90, the normal T1E1 is a hidden gem with its excellent reverse and stock APHE, the KV-1 (1942) because it’s a pretty iconic WW2 vehicle that isn’t in the game yet, the OSA for Italy and Russia, and the premium MBT-2000 (it’s a hell of a tank, and I’m looking for a top tier Chinese premium)

2 Likes

There’s 2 and 3 letter standards for it.
CH is ISO 3166-1 alpha 2
CHE is ISO 3166-1 alpha 3

I think either of them is unlikely. The F-16C because Switzerland is the more likely sub tree for Germany over Poland.

The F/A-18C because it’s likely still too soon to expect it. Earliest likely in the december update.

2 Likes

Forgot one [NOR] for Norway

Same here. One of the vehicles I have been excited for ever since it appeared on one of the leaks late last year iirc. Hopefully it has the same reverse as the T1E1 and not the M6 reverse.

I’m curious what BR they’ll give it, I can honestly see arguments for both 5.7 and 6.0.

1 Like

You are aware that its normally germany that is getting its variant of the aircraft atleast one parch later, right

The M4/T26 is 6.0. I doubt it will be lower than it

Me too!

Right now, I can’t afford Premium Top Tiers; but, hopefully, in a few months, I will! And China interests me, specially with that ZTZ-99A rework leak… so my long-term plan is to get both the new Premium MBT-2000, and ZTZ-96 (A), to make a decent starting Premium lineup. I even grinded the Squadron Object 122MT ahead of time, planned as a last resort backup spawn, hahah. I refuse to be a Premium one-death leaver!

I just hope Gaijin does not discontinue ZTZ-96 (A) before I can carry out my plan, since they like so much to discontinue high tier Premiums every time they release what they consider to be a replacement xD

So has it been decided what the blank spot for Britain is yet or what?

yeah, both are definitely unlikely.
But I do think Germany is the most likely candidate.
Israel doesn’t have any other nations in it at the moment.
Sweden would have Finland but the next finish plane that could come is an F-18.
Italy only has Hungary as foreign planes and there’s nothing Hungary could get.

So Germany is the only option for me.
They have US, USSR, British, Italian, Finish, Polish and Swiss planes in their tree.
So any of these countries could be possible

1 Like

here @tahsky @Pheonix_RX01 simplier
https://www.cairn.info/revue-de-l-ofce-2012-6-page-253.htm
“country abriviation list”
191 out of 195
acronym’s are universal

Why i was right?

Japanese LaGG 3 says hello

Just kidding, its a unreleased camo for it that sits since long long ago in the files

didn’t say you werent, i just pointed out instead of naming all of them , puting a link to it would be simplier