Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

How high is the chance that the dev-server drops before the 5th of september?

After that I gonna play space marine 2

I might believe A-10C very good close air support for USA main player and GRB & GSB mode, but not sure A-10C from 2024 or late 2000’s

Su-24M Fencer-D at rank 8 after MiG-27M & MiG-27K sure

JH-7 would be next aircraft premium pre-order pack in rank 7 ?

F-8A (F8U-1) 5 years ago. But I don’t know F-8A (F8U-1) Air-to-Air armament

J-10 basic radar lack datalink and no PL-12 ?

Now gajin official not confirmed NF-5A from dutch is a regular tech tree or next aircraft premium pre-order pack for france

WIP new ground vehicle. But I don’t know from germany or swedish

I can only assume from myself that it will be “Boxer Skyranger 30”. Or any other option for the taste and color of the developers…

Doubt its swedish. Doesnt really seem like gajin have any plans to add any spaa or new ifvs, only thing would be new aircraft.

I want the skyranger so bad

ima take a lunch breack , that mutch thinking is frying my brain

this (sorry for leaving you hanging , didn’t see the first message , only the second one)

ah kinda what was i expecting since 2 ifvs in one update its weird as heck

ty

Leak lists for Israel are just generally depressing.

1 Like

I’m guessing that means they are from other nations ?

With how many times Gaijin has stated they don’t like the idea of having the 114L in game? Massive doubt.

1 Like

Old leaks as well…

not all necesarly , and not necesarly the HELI (as it was the current subject at that point)
but considering the lenght for said heli , and the timing , this is why i personnaly belive it is one of the more likely to be of a sub nation

1 Like

Makes it even more depressing. Israel has a crippling shortage of support vehicles, so it’s depressing that the majority of the leaked vehicles for israel so far are just more C&P MBTs.

1 Like

I take it this is a collection of leaked vehicles? I don’t think I’m seeing anything new-new besides the British mystery ship.

Missing magachs

2 Likes

so if you take [XXX] at the end (since all nations there are 3 lettters) you get 5 characters and 8 characters.

F-16C[POL] would be 10?
F/A-18C [CHE] would be 13?

as i stated with him before , depends on how you want to interpret this

are you sure? UK und DE have only 2

Switzerland could be ch aswell

Edit.: Germany could have GER aswell

1 Like