Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Gaijin: Hello I like money

1 Like

Sorry, gajin not think greece it’s sub tree for germany

He said another nation was planned when argentinia as a sub was discussed iirc. Could have been netherlands or something else aswell.

Could have just been a folder and not a vehicle though.

1 Like

Germany does not need a sub-tt

1 Like

i personnaly se it as “no new sub and main” , you think what you think , i think what i think , in any case it’s just guesses

1 Like

Ask gzabi or gaijin because I just was summarizing what was said

huge cope

why would that even be in a datamine

would be dope , but a bit far streched there

Doesnt have to be a subtree. Its a German modernization so they still can get it.

The peace icarus was upgraded in the same program like the F4 ICE. I didn’t speak of a subtree just of this single plane which has connections to germany.

I mean like I’ve said the Swiss aren’t a new nation but still big news enough to hid it.

But yea at the end of the day it’s guesses and that what makes it fun.

i was thinking about the boxer just now that i saw yall discussing about it and i tought “what if it was the boxer RCT 120 for shiggles?” would be absurd but funny

Spoiler

for the UK ship , basing on how they are labelled in gszabi’s site , out of the passed to dev’s booth Vanguard (23) and Lookout (G32) fit the 13 character gap

boxer RCT 120 =} 13 , dont fit , wee look for 10 for ground

fit in what? what did i miss? 👀

SARC MkIVF

You need to relax… He talked about the already published drain of technology (Boxer)

i guess it fits … ? what’s diferent appart from the fact it’s built on the Canadian Ford F60L four-wheel-drive 3-ton truck chassis

hey yall, dont leave me hanging

Nothing, exactly what I would expect from Gaijin these days