Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

yea makes sence , but fact is fact

yea Stealth planes have a serious speed disadvantage

this is why stuff like Super hornets, EFT and Rafale are still superior even tho they’re not stealth

Till Gaijin destroy their stats/br/all for make them less powerfull that they should be x)

No forward-looking infrared (FLIR) sensor, night-vision goggles (NVG) and laser designator targeting pod (TALD). and limited AGM-65E Maverick

I guess Harrier GR.5 would be next aircraft premium pre-order pack to premium tree between Sea Harrier FRS.1 (squadron vehicle) and F-4J(UK) Phantom F.3 (premium pack) but better A-10A late

I see lot of talk about swing wing Mirage but no mention of F.1s larger brother, the F.2

1 Like

they just want us to leak the manuals >_>

but no, we are no USA mains!

True true.

Like the Amx AuF1, we probably never gonna have the bigger F2.

Résumé

Same for Japanese plane.

Gaijin hate F2s. xD

huh never knew that the UK was the biggest user of the EFT, ordering 160 planes but in 2024 they only have 102 with a further 35 in storage, I was expecting germany to have the most but turns out they only ordered 143

I didn’t realise how much different the F2 was. Gaijin gib pls.

1 Like

oh boy he’s excited to see us

1 Like

god I just want the AS-90 so Britain can have their own high yield HE shells that are currently only on the Japanese Type 99

And got how many on those 143 ? I’ve read their EF fleet is far away from what it should be.

Amx AuF1 can already fire every existing 155mm shells, it’s best ones aren’t even in the game yet, and probably never :(

Germany was on a Cost cutting course for 20 years and it shows

until 2022 it was continuously debated wether it’s worth it to have this many EFTs

the Luftwaffe lost more than half of it’s squadrons after 1990

from 4 Multi role squads 2 remain from 3 Interception squads 1 remains etc etc

they received all 143 and still have 141 in service

in 2022 of those 141 only 10 were fully combat capable

1 Like

Strange i’ve read they really wern’t in a good shape vs what was wanted, but ok.

Ok it’s those number i’ve read.

like all are air worthy but most have some capabilities missing or broken

Bad maintenance or did they just get them like that ?