Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah, there are certainly worse additions, but at least its somewhat unique and does actually bodge a hole for a change instead of replacing something British

wt could be dead and Id still be coping about getting a cvrt lmao. I dont think theres a single semi mainstream game with my beloved Scimitar lmao.

Id love a hawk, and a Gnat would be halirous ngl.

2 Likes

Its a real shame neither the Hawk or Gnat came last year in the great british drought we had for air.

and Scimitar would be a cool addition to have

2 Likes

SU-24M, J-10 and JF-17 already makes this a great update IMO. Three new airframes is pretty sweet.

2 Likes

tbf we dont know if its the Su-24M it just says Su-24

1 Like

We can dream. Though i really just want my mig 31. My blocky boy will come one day…

Pure cope

where is the vote for the aphe changes?

They are on the blog post as a link at the bottom.

thanks mate :)

Ah hell nah

Jup

Precision-guided munition and IR AAM better Su-24 basic (Fencer-C)

Not modern Air-to-Ground munitions and IR AAM R-60 only

Naaah, come on, I know gaijin loves trolling, but surely they wouldn’t add a Russian heli to Britain instead of one actually built by Britain, South Africa or India

On a similar topic, can IAR-316B be reintroduced in some way or the model is too old?
Also any information on Regele Ferdinand class destroyer, one of which is currently placed as a war trophy ship Letuchiy in the SU TT, any plans to place a ship of this class in the Italian TT?

1 Like

Gib super hind

Would be a shame to get that instead of the wildcat

1 Like

honestly the Super Hind would be kinda cool

I don’t care, it’s still Russian tech

Why not the Rudra, Prachand, Wildcat or super lynx?

Hell, why even a heli?!?

1 Like

You unhappy gajin add vehicle from indian & south african to great britain ?

Nah, I’m unhappy it has to be Russian crap