Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

the Rudra wouldnt add a lot to the tree, from what I can see the Prachand doesnt have any ATGMs as the ones its meant to have are currently planned, wildcat would be cool and the super lynx is iffy the Mk88A was built for germany and would go to them also not to mention most of the super lynxs are ASW variants not CAS

Now you angry gaijin add indian vehicle for great britain ?

They aren’t adding Indian vehicles. They are adding Russian vehicles slightly modified by india

Again, why even add a heli at that point?

Not to mention that we got that crappy Sikorski recently

I mean I want the Wildcat because it looks really cool, not to mention it would be an AA menace with 20 Marlets, could also get the South Korean one with Spikes

It wouldn’t just be cool. I mean this is the most awesome hind, absolutely love the design

Rest in Peace British TT

Long live the Russian Commonwealth

while its still eastern I dont mind it because honestly the only thing really left of the original hind from what I can tell is its vague shape

with india here pretty much how its gonna go, also really curious for gaijin to give the UK 2 nations that dont really like the uk anymore and are in BRICS

2 Likes

Has cheetah C been mentioned?

Im on absolute hopium that its coming

4 Likes

Was hoping this would’ve been the rank premium for UK but that spot has been filled.
A TT Cheetah would be too far for me to unlock :(

Still, hope it comes in any shape or form.

Dutch F-35 confirmed.

I really hope it isnt premium because then ill be forced to bring out my wallet and pay for a £75 premium pack (or whatever the rank 8s are now)

But i doubt it now that we have the Bison, we worked it out in a discord server and the spoiler for GB is the exact length it would be if it said Cheetah C

3 Likes

Fair enough, yeah

Lol, nice. Hope you’re right!

1 Like

Hi smin, here I have a suggestion :)))))
In ground RB battles, the identification classification of vehicles is not clear enough, light tanks, infantry fighting vehicles, wheeled combat vehicles are classified as “light tanks” with white “-” identification
As a result, they share a common set of spawn points, and players often need to attack different vehicles multiple times in a single battle, only to be troubled by the high number of points of repeating the same type of “-” vehicle. For example, if I use a 2S25M, and when I am destroyed, and I want to use the BMP2M, I will find that the spawn points are stacked, and in fact they are different kinds of vehicles, which is a problem, and the identification of all light armored vehicles is very blurred.
I have a suggestion, can you distinguish between the classifications of “traditional tracked artillery light armored tanks”, “wheeled mobile artillery (MGS)”, “infantry fighting vehicles”? This allows us to be more flexible in our choice of them, and now that they are classified as the same type, multiple sorties will consume giant spawn points, which is obviously unreasonable.
For example, classifying the MGS as a “tank destroyer” (as before) and the IFV as a new positioning: “infantry fighting vehicle” with independent spawning points, while the traditional tracked light armored tank remains the same, I think many players have the same idea as me.

Can you communicate this advice to developers? This is easy to do, and it would be nice to get this change in the next major update :D

1 Like

If you guys get Cheetah C with Derby I want my Kfir C.10

2 Likes

I predict Atlas Cheetah C from SAAF could add to researchable before JAS39 Gripen C

Latin america would be sub tree for israel ?

Not 100% accuracy, but I think still around 80-90+%, which is pretty impressive.

Iirc they leaked the Centauro II to come in air superiority, which didn’t happen for example.

Gaijin is not that predictable, last minute changes do happen in a lot of cases.
See the addition of the Thai F-5E for the latest example.

10 Likes

Yeah I agree. 100% is pretty much impossible anyway. The fact that most credible leaks nowadays are already 80-90+% accurate is already really impressive imo.

1 Like