Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Are there any Luxembourg vehicles in warthunder? I thought it was just belgium and the Netherlands

We honestly don’t need any subTT as we have hundreds of domestic vehicles to add from WW1 to modern era, but Gaijin don’t like that idea.

3 Likes

Lux is here just for the name.

Perhaps EBRC Jaguar in the future but even there they are not needed since they are already under French service.

Wasnt the players choice but it did happen. Regardless i can fill out my 3.7 ground lineup when we get Benelux ground. (Hopefully)

india is only premiums at the moment so norway and denmark are most likely subs unless gaijin wants to change their mind then god please get india out of this tree I dont want eastern tanks and planes in it

3 Likes

Could be an event version who knows.

Easy spot for the 3.7 would be an M24, really dunno why Gaijin never gived France an M24 (or one of the modified here) since it was the most logical country to add one, before Japan, China and others.

Perhaps they are afraid to have to put all M24 at 5.0 if France play them xD

2 Likes

Right now it can be destroyed, but only logs the " kill " in the feed like a barrage balloon on Normandy.

There was a bug on the lowtier version of Vlaanderen here in WT recently, where ramming the armoured train off it 's track would cause it to crush the player as it tries to manoeuvre itself back.

1 Like

Well the official statement of DK and Nor is the same as india then i assume. Which is premium only so i really wouldnt count it as a great addition. Now to me that means we could see more sub trees added to fill out existing lines. I mean Finland has a swedish jet in it because gaijin didn’t add enough finnish aircraft to fill out the tree.

They better not add the EBRC Jaguar as an event vehicle or i’m gonna riot in front of their HQ.

Itll be british as payback for getting the best 9.0 hunter by a huge margine lol /s

Also thats literally what happend to the Patria and boxer

So its pretty likely

Yeah no way, it’s one of the current main French vehicle on service.

It’s our current light tank.

wanna trade, as it currently looks germany gets switzerland, austria and lichtenstein
and they provide a good bit less then your 2.5 lol

Never have problem to give you Netherland and take for me Swiss xD

What is J35F not good enough to fill up the 11.3 lineup with 4 missiles?

honeslty at this point I would rather just not have a 2nd sub if it means having eastern jets and tanks forced into a nation that never operated them

2 Likes

belgium or no deal, between netherlands and switzerland for germany the addition are nearly the same

I think we will probably see another sub tree added to britain. Its not the players choice for what sub nation come or what gaijin adds to them.

i dont see the problem in having eastern vehicles

4 Likes