Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

All of their NF maps are exclusive atm ( afaik ), and some of their GF maps have significant differences from their WT counterparts. Like how their version of American Desert has the train go through the center of the town instead of being on the side next to a lakebed.

3 Likes

SA has been pretty good for getting players into Britain as a whole. Just wish they had a bigger focus on top tier but they dont.

1 Like

i mean india has great top tier air, and as it seems even a great helicopter option with the prachand
only the ground is a bit lacking but they working on it

Ground could be interesting, only problem is it will all be premium or maybe event, idk what gajins stance on india is.

thats my point if britain was treated like sweden we would have had Canada or Austrillia and already had the 2A4M and 2A6M but no we are given 2 nations that wont even make it past 10.3 which is beyond stupid

2 Likes

Underwater in the sub convoy event seemed very well done to me. They even had those little white bubbles / floaty bits, which both gives a sense of speed/movement and also made underwater feel like you’re “in” something, rather than emptiness with a surface above (like most games).

Seeing ships sink was super neat too.

3 Likes

Afaik Rafale sells skyrocketed more around 2020+ and recently.

Calm down right now.

3 Likes

Could it be that gaijin saw how much in fighting 3 different nations choose and decided that Canada would be better left as no ones specific nation?

Or Australia in a similar manner

The dutch have also trialed many improvements, such as the turret of the CV9035NL MLU being fitted to a Dutch boxer:

Also a 40mm launcher and a 30mm chain gun:

40mm & 30mm Dutch boxer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TItorXbxlOY

x.com :
Some more footage of the trials conducted by 13 Light Brigade 🇳🇱 for providing Boxer with additional firepower, EOS RWS with H&K GMG 40 mm and/or M230LF chain gun. Source: EOS Defence Systems

Dutch Government page about the current Boxer fleet:

so you saying india has bad top tier air?

1 Like

the thing is air wont matter by the end of next year with the EFT, Tornado Gr4 and Harrier Gr9A

and helicopters are something the UK dosent need the G-Lynx was an amazing premium, and we could get a better apache with brimstones later

again if britain was treated like Sweden we would have gotten them anyway but here we are with sweden being the favourite child

3 Likes

yeah overall it’s great tbh

sound were also good although maybe a bit buggy at times

1 Like

Sweat Sweating GIF - Sweat Sweating Nervous - Discover & Share GIFs

2 Likes

Neat! They should make the train invincible and have it kill players when running into them. :3

So you’re saying britain should’ve had India, South Africa, Australia, and Canada?

Idk id be fine with SA(love my cars) and either of the other three.

great way to take my words and twist them lol but no I want Canada and Australia over SA and India, but then again sweden has 3 sub trees so why not right

2 Likes

3 ? Damn i have only 2.5 !

Gimme Swiss.

real lol

1 Like

Are they confirmed?, ive always assumed since the interview a few years back that they were just a noridc tree but Nor and DK are prem only so that means we could’ve had them fill (not helicopters)
I guess air but that hasnt happened yet. Besides sweden had less vehicles to choose from compared to britain. I gues france also really need three nations (well 2 considering Luxembourg was forgotten about. Until groyjd pls give me my LT’s)