Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

if they did just add norway and dk out of nowhere at the smallest problems pretty much everyone would have totaly rebelled
sweden has may to many leniancys

Finnish Väinämöinen-class coastal battleships plz

probably somewhere where it will stomp again lol knowing how gaijin handhold sweden

Guys, this thread isn’t for balance arguments.

@Pacifica Sorry for the ping, but this “X nation is/isn’t handheld” rant/debate seems like it’s cluttering up this topic…

1 Like

With how much people cry about the AHS and mi 28 which while understandable i do ask what you suggest wouldve been added to take their place otherwise it would be the only nation in game without helicopters which again before the gripen meant sweden had a 8.3 jet as their only form of cas.

trailed tanks and helicopters while other nations get told we cant have those

1 Like

Not when it comes to air. Sweden gets nearly as much abuse as britiain does in that regard. They had the Viggen D where we had the Tornado F3 for 2023. We were arguably in the stronger position. Especially when they could have gotten a Gripen A (in a much more limited state) much earlier in the year

1 Like

and thats just an issue they would have to deal with, if gaijin wont treat every nation to the same standard then one shouldn’t get special treatment

1 Like

while true sweden at 10.0 to 11.0 were a very competitive air nation and I think with how much they were showered in ground far outshines how they were treated in air

The only reason i can think they got trial for helicopters was because that was the o ly way to make a heli tree with a premium to help grind. The T80U was just another add on as a reference to the MI 28 test flight. Of which i have said i didnt agree with and if they removed it id be fine but if they do what vehicle should take their places?

Oliviia leaked a map " western town " last september

Budapest (tank) and Karentan (tutorial) are in the files unused

A number of maps appeared in 2.7.0.55: 2.7.0.55 new maps - Album on Imgur

5 Likes

Depends on if you’re a ground main or air. If you air you got essentially left to rot and this isnt a sweden thing this is every nation with every mode.

this is R&R, its as off topic as it can go, it gets rarely enforced simply cause tehy gave up, its wild west

1 Like

2 Russians come with their Mi28 and try it out in front of the Swedes for trials: Gaijin accepts.

2 Frenchmen who go to the USA to fly themselves an F-15 under French colors/skin/cockpit: no.

I’m not saying we need F-15, but the dual standard will always be fun.

2 Likes

Enforcing it would mean theyd have to be here 24/7, way easier to come in if something major happens.

nicely said major, this is nowhere near major

No idea but unless gaijin wants to start adding trailed stuff to other nations I dont think sweden should have special treatment

The difference here that people fail to see is framce doesnt need an f15.

Sweden has very few helicopters and gaijin always adds a premium when a heli tree comes out. So what would they have added if trials vehicles weren’t allowed.

Nothing.

1 Like

and people will defend it to their last breath apparently

Exactly