Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The T-55 one?

Yes the ITPSV 90 (T55)

ITPSV 90 Leo marksman

Both vehicles are called that in service but for the public they have different names

You’r cute

Résumé

1 Like

Thats why its dressed in white… something something surrender (I’m sorry French people, I know you did not just surrender)

I think it’s a bit of an “exaggerated” generalization. There are idiots everywhere, in the same proportion. Perhaps, since Germany has a larger player base, there are more idiots.It’s also true that many people react poorly to German players when Germany gets a bit of love. But that doesn’t make everyone an idiot.

2 Likes

Welp, there goes that guess of mine.
It’s fortunate, in a way, one of the lesser known of the QE-class is better suited for an event.

9 Likes

Behold, a gallery of all the KanColle characters currently in War Thunder! Seems I’ll have to update Warspite soon!

I also have a tech tree version on the WT wiki.

Considering the fact we got Renown not that long ago (start of the year) and her rather dreadful state (incorrectly modeled draft and shell dispersal that renders her guns nearly unusable) I dont wnat another event BB/BC anytime soon for Britian. Besides, Italy or France would be better served by a bluewater naval vessel as an event.

What the heck were your people thinking back then?

Spoiler

Boirault_machine_underway

1 Like

100% agree with that, the history behind this ship is way too much to be an event. Also she is the only QE modernisation that is not just copy-paste.

HMS Barham is my vote if a QE ever materialises as an event, it does the opposite of what was done with Renown and Repulse and adds the sunken one which did not receive the late war modifications. And can still be added in numerous configurations including Jutland.

1 Like

You commented on Warspite not being planned as an Event vehicle and maybe I’m blind or I missed something but I don’t think there’s been an official announcement about Warspite.

1 Like
HMS Barham Valiant Malaya & Warspite heading to the Battle of Jutland on May 31st 1916

2 Likes

Corresponding to real-life, PLA would have only 1 Reserve & no Rank II aircraft, and ROC no Rank VII MBT.

Ahh Tashkent!

1 Like

Do you know if it is likely that gaijin goes to gamescom again? Not this year maybe next year

Considering that gaijin now publishes another big game with enlisted and there was this announcment of this vr game iirc. They are a big enough publisher and game developer

Is UK only getting Warspite and a heli? That seems a bit of a let down…

Soviet land battleship

Would be so lovely. I saw it in real life.

So many Maritime patrol Aircraft and seaplanes we still need in the game.

5 Likes

Yay! Thanks for commenting on this, even though you’re not obligated to. :)

1 Like

the superstructure and mast give a very late XIX century french battleship vibe.

And even with all the bias in the world, i can’t like it X)

1 Like