Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

trust me its not a user model

The 9k33 has the 9Sh33 electro optical tracker, which would work like the roland 1 in the french tree without a laser rangefinder.
The Mann Roland could stay in the tech tree, but it would be nice for it to be foldered with the regular roland

I hope it gets good missiles and not some pre production version or something with severely nerfed loadouts.

someone said 9k37 comes ,not 9k33. or two comes together.then 9k37 should at what br?

9K33 was in thr leak

from dc
68095cfa513d26972c8d617c13fbb2fb4216d89f
but i think 9k37 should be put in ru,ge, not it,ru in this picture

1 Like

yea this is uhm a mostly fake list

theres one real leaker, his leaks have been 80% true for past year or so and that guy said 9K33

ok, 9k33 is also a good one i think

much shorter range but still good yes

to disprove this list: neither Italy nor Hungary or romania ever received 9K37

also Germany as you said didn’t get them as a standalone system either, germany however got 9K33s

1 Like

killing myself if that viggen premium comes

needs more compression then it starts to be believable.

It is always fun to look at the naval section of leak list since most fake one have no idea what they are doing with it.

Wyoming is already in game…

5 Likes

Osa, J-10A, Tennessee, Puma, MBT 3000, A-6E SWIP, Su-24, ICV and Amagi from 2 last leak

But F-86H, JA37 (Premium), Mirage IIIEX and T34-76 fake ?

I haven’t heard of any of the additional ones for this update at least, and it contradicts previous info about the 9A33 Osa and premium MBT-2000, so it’s prooooooobably fake.

16 Likes

And no boxer mentioned /specified definitly fake <.<

10p should be enough 😁

1 Like

Both are 13.0 at the moment.
But Shar FA2 could be easely 12.7 since its in every aspect worse then the AV8B and i would say it could be the British F14B.
Trades bedder Missiles/Radar for everything else (Speed, maneuverability, number of hardpoints, a Gun, A2G ordanance, etc)
I tried my best to get it to work but i just gave up and will only return when its in a bedder situation.

1 Like

Premium JA37D, huh?

Will the TT one get its ARHs then?

Also, that list conflicts with the other trusted leaks (MBT-3000, 9K37, no Boxer)

There is no Osa on that leak, that one is the Buk.
The MBT-3000 also isn’t the Al Khalid. The MBT-3000 is the VT4 prototype, the Al Khalid is a Pakistani VT1A/MBT-2000.

There’s no reason to believe this one isn’t fake.

1 Like