Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

You forget the people who want Canada TT but I won’t even start a fight again for that, tired

1 Like

Gaijin has started with the A version of every 4th gen fighter of the US so far. No reason to assume they will suddenly change that.

Not every vehicle has to be needed for Gaijin to add it. Plenty of DOA vehicles have been added in the past.

If only there was a finnish sub tree in game for the last 1.5 years…

Oh wait.

2 Likes

yeah that falls apart when you look at the T90 Bishma or thr Hunter F58 neither of them have anything to do with the country they are in

1 Like

Nope. Try the non-pubhtml link: WT spreadsheet by gszabi99 - Google Spreadsheets

4 Likes

works thx

Oh and don’t forget the US main who want Canada cause for theirs logic Canada is next to US so the leo should be in the US tree xD

3 Likes

The US claims are just the worst.

ugggg- That reminds me I saw another one of those Skink should be in the US tree claims again despite them having nothing to do with it.

At least the UK tested the thing.

2 Likes

The most funny is than the US refused the project of the skink and when I say that to some US main they tell me it’s not important xD

2 Likes

hence why, commonwealth, wich its by itself pretty limited, the argument with the T90S is that they needed an excuse for a british squad vehicle aswell as russia already has a T90A and better at it, specially since it has 3BM60, i find commonwealtha bit too specific tbh, they should’ve explained better how its supossed to work

doubt a canada tech tree is coming tbh, if not i would have that in consideration

Like I told before, we will see.

Best way to not see Germany, US and UK mad

2 Likes

Ya… They honestly have no claim on Canada. They are some of the most infuriating people I have talked to.

I had one claim the Sexton is a variant of an American vehicle. Despite it being the outcome of a 25pdr project ordered by the UK to Canada, that had no American involvement.

and another claimed the LAV-III and LAV-6.0 were Stryker variants, despite the Stryker being an LAV-III variant.

2 Likes

Yeah Canada should be in the US cause they want all the Sherman’s, but the Grizzly is build in Canada xD

2 Likes

Not making nation mains mad shouldn’t be a reason for a seperate tree. Seperate trees should enhance the game through unique vehicles, gameplay or features at multiple ranks.

1 Like

Like Canada

1 Like

I mean the whole claim that Canada uses mostly US stuff. Yet most of the “American” stuff is licenced-built.

But when we look it’s the same stuff everyone used. Sherman? Allies made it the standard tank.
M113? everyone was using it. most other stuff is domestic or modified European. (well yes some I’d class as C&P if the original tree got them but they might not go there as there is no need)

Planes? Props there are a few licenced-built American ones but it’s still more British ones.
Jets? I can count on one hand the ones Canada didn’t build itself. And two of those are British.

3 Likes

I think I can see a reason the MiG-21 Bison would be on the way for GB: the SAAF Gripen getting it 's R-Darter and IRIS-T sometime later would leave the techtree out of a 12.7 fighter( again ), making a replacement necessary.
4b66edb4cbe3d_large-970088861

2 Likes

True, though I’d also expect them at lower BRs as well. maybe as low as 10.0 ISH