Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

not really lmao you gotta remember most of those planes wont get added so it will most likely be the exact same as china

I love how you all think of C&P but France rank 4 air has zero domestic French props what so ever.

Food for thought

yes, so why not add some more interesting ones, like the dutch had spitfires

1 Like

I suggested this, and a Frenchman called me an idiot.

ignore them, they’ll alwas complain

2 Likes

i mean we have yet to get a multi nation subtree, closets we have is the finnish tree because sweden has some Danish and Norwegian premiums

1 Like

One spamraam and its gone as soon as it’s presence is announced so practically would just give a brief indication where everyone is.

im gonna be honest I dont think they should add anymore independent tree for the simple fact you may have what 10% unique options while the other 90% is gonna be same old tanks

Plus it’s the only way some of us could have proper line-ups of our nations and show off our domestic stuff the less people know about/thinks is someone else’s vehicle.

The fact I have a list of those claims that my nation’s “domestic designs aren’t” is a problem.

Benelux proposal was about 57% unique if you were really strict. But that ship seems to have sailed.

4 Likes

And for Britain too by the looks of it with more Soviet things coming into our tree

yeahhh it COULD have ben 57% but gaijin never add every tank or plane in proposed trees, hell germany are still missing tanks from their road map back when ground was being added, so saying it could have 57% means nothing in terms of what it would have actually been

I mean that’s Gaijin makes them poorly.

Most nations have an over 50% unique vehicle rate.

So unless a “Sherman Firefly is C&P” they are all unique just built more on modifications and licenced built. Then brand new vehicles.

Filled with domestic variants. If you will.

we got the Sd.KFZ. 222 like 5 years after it was on the roadmap

oh did they finally add that?

yea like a year or two ago

china got one too, it had it in it’s own roadmap and then didn’t get it for years either

thats the issue, a lot of the community will look at their domestic variants and just say they are C&P because in the grand scheme of the game and the playstyle unless its major overhauls it wont change the tank in any meaningful way, look at say the Tipo in italy sure its a domestic variant and it has some cool history behind it but it still just plays like a sherman firefly and look very similar to one as well

wack I love the 222 was a meme in men of war

What are the most unique and special vehicles that a Benelux subtree could offer?

My baby racecar

10 Likes