Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Spoiler

We all know we want those quad barrels. Im sure htey’ll have a 1 min reload time because “reasons” but still. Quad guns

1 Like

yeah no but in game gaijin just went na I will add a 16inch armed battleship before I add the battleship that first ever mounted 16inch guns

1 Like

Quad guns… ohhhhhhh

Speaking of Quad Guns, what about French Riche and Jean Fart?

I wouldnt even rank bismarck in the top 3 tiers of battleships

1. Yamato alone

2. Iowa, Montana, Lion 1939

3. South Dakota, G3, 16 inch littorio proposal

na gaijin will add its historical problems and watch as the quad turrets have like a 75% chance to just break after shooting

1 Like

Make sure to add “battleship” when googling

1 Like

it’s uncanny how easy it is

anyway, “large light cruisers” are a thing

Just ignore him and join is in naval wishlisting

and its Jean Bart :D

🤓 alright then… are u sure I wasn’t antagonising the 2 French blokes here? 😂

people always over estimate bismarck and forget that britain was building a battleship that would hard counter her with the Lion. (also the final battle of the Scharnhorst is way cooler then Bismarck was)

1 Like

Hehehe

Everything Scharnhorst is way cooler than anything Bismarck ever did lmao

British radar supremecy when?

forgive me but a) Montana can’t come iirc because no Monty specific components were ever made… and why isn’t a Monty a step above Iowa? I get that Iowa was a fast battleship, but Monty traded 3 knots for an extra turret and even more armour?

Never (none of the Air Searches are modelled on the Darings… which reminds me)

Cuz i didnt feel like making 4 tiers lol

Though i would argue 3 knots makes a pretty big difference since you can just disengage if damaged

fair dos.

Only if we have KGV to stomp scharonhosts in warthunder as well, amirite? :/

hello, I would take a Hamburg Class, Bismarck/Tirpitz and working Exocets on the Bussard/Albatros, thanks