Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

The range tables might solve the gunnery issue for WW1 Warships.

I mean, the armour thing is something of Gaijin’s own making. Adding more… modern warships would solve that.

You do know that both me and @Smugspite began this on your side but your prissy behavior drove us against you?

2 Likes

I’m not sure what you expect us to do. We don’t tend to get our stuff fully kitted out and top spec and so we end up whining endlessly so that we do get our gucci kit.

I mean I’ve never really thought about it, other than I don’t really want stuff from other trees if its a signature vehicle of another country (T-90 from Russia, Leo from Germany) and would much rather our own kit get buffed instead. Challenger 2 being buffed so it actually has an advantage would be nice.

My guy please I don’t wanna repeat this again.

Please let it go, I understand your annoyed it’s going to Germany. Its not the end of the world my guy just let it go. There’s no changing that fact it is going to Germany, just let this debate go.

1 Like

The long and short is British Guns couldn’t hit the side of a Barn from the inside because Gaijin said so, because they’re such old warships their armour is uncompetitive because its in all the wrong places, and because they’re old warships they end up being free kils for planes cause no AA.

Where they should really be the most accurate ships there, could, with some decent additions, have decent armour layouts, and good AA to boot.

1 Like

I mean it will go to Germany, I must admit I’m surprised it was even a debate.

I don’t care where it goes wherever goes it, it goes there. But holy crap I’ve seen this debate like 4 or 5 times already. I just want this debate to end already, it already ran its course the first & second time.

1 Like

What about a super etendard?
Anyways, Argentina was in the German tree mainly because the TAMs, they are legit German designs anyways.

I dont necessarily mind any of that. so long as they had an appropriate BR compared to the more “modern” WW2 ships. Which of course… they dont.

and even regardless of the extreme BR compression we have in naval, I dont mind the idea of getting some WW1 dreadnoughts like QM. Its just… They shouldnt be back to back. Britain has plenty of ships that could be added in the interrim. We are even missing a few good light cruisers. like the Minotaur-class

But this constant, never ending stream of WW1 dreadnoughts just sucks. QM Would be another ship never purchased

1 Like

i would love to say i only hold this debate 4-5 times. hell i realy wanna dev blogs just to end this stupid mess

3 Likes

Consider this a like, because Gaijin just doesn’t give me enough lmao.

How can you repeat the same debate 5 times, and its not as if they’re different people

2 Likes

I think we all want it…

yeah thats my point right now our most modern battleship is from what 1912 with iron duke? meanwhile

America USS Mississippi - 1917
Germany SMS Sachsen - 1916
Russia Imperatritsa Mariya - 1917
Japan IJN Mutsu - 1920
Italy RN Dulio - 1915
France Bretagne - 1915

2 Likes

Swiftsure my beloved
Fiji/Crown Colony only just (somehow) got suggested

It’s not as if we could get the G3, or the KGVs, or anything like that which might be vaguely different and competitive… oh wait.

1 Like

i mean, the opinions did change over the time and we made “peace” and developed with the whole thing, its literaly just 1 guy standing in the way now

Royal Navy barely had any ships, Tiny navy. Im surprised Britain even got bluewater…/s

1 Like

ahhhh
wait are you considering most modern “battleship” or just top BR.

1 Like

I’m giving you your peace. All Leos to Germany.

After all, it should make you the happiest.

The main suggestion was for the Leopard 2A4 Canadian variant to be introduced as a premium vehicle, possibly for Germany as well, considering it features unique modifications that are entirely German in origin. This situation parallels cases like the 2A6M, which is jointly retained by Canada and Germany, allowing the Canadian 2A6M to be included in the UK tech tree as part of the Commonwealth without any conflict. Moreover, there are instances where unique modifications developed by individual countries under license, like those by Turkey, could potentially be incorporated into other tech trees or even as a separate tech tree, contingent upon decisions made by the Gaijin developers. Once this idea was discussed, it garnered positive feedback from both sides of the community. However, there seems to be a fixation on the notion that Germany shouldn’t have access to it since it’s perceived as solely Canadian. The main point of the matter lies in the fact that while the Leopard 2A4 Canadian variant was indeed sold to Canada, its unique modifications are inherently German.

Yeh Russia clearly had the largest input in the Battle of the Atlantic and was known for sinking Bismarck, Tirpitz, and Scharnhorst, and it was only really a lucky bomb on Gniesenau that meant the British put her “out of action”

Do you remember the famous German/Russian engagement off Oland? Neither do I.

4 Likes