Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Speedrun with 0 devblog, 50% Canadian Leopard discussion, world record strat

1 Like

Remember if the 2A4M CAN has the Canadian flag make sure to bug reported to make it German as it is a 100% a German tank that only served the Gamry amry and the stuff in the German tree.

which canadian ifvs or aircraft are in the british tree? ah yes they dont exist, because canada isnt at home in the british tree

1 Like

And Agrtaina isn’t 100% going to the German tree as well.

That’s quite honestly incredible

2 Likes

I mean fine but might be worth considering giving it an actual home rather than firing a shotgun and getting Canada splattered over 2 or 3 tech trees.

2 Likes

the thing is tho smin quote is contradictory, he says “if they are more applicable to other trees or needed there, they will go elsewhere instead.” which goes directly against the Bishma because its more applicable to go to the russian tech tree not the UK

Edit: im not trying to say we should get the 2A4M because of this, im just saying gaijin has already contradicted themselves

1 Like
Canada in US tree when?

Going to blow my brains out if I see any more Canadian leopard talk

tbf people are mad about the Ram 2 it really should have been in the UK tree, its weird that you can only buy the american Grant 1 when the Grant was a british modification of the Lee but you cant buy it anymore in the british tree

5 Likes

show me proof it isnt xD

I don’t blame you. I’m getting real sick & tired of the Canadian leopard talk,

To all Germans.

You must get the 2A4M CAN as you said. Make sure you say the same about all Leos. NO DOUBLE STANDARDS

Also, you have declared that the Canadian ADATS has the wrong flag and is not used by Canada. And it uses the IFVs, SPAA and Planes/heils found in Germany. (oh and it should have the German flag as it is not 0.1% Canadian)

tbf most of smin post state for now Argentina’s home is in the german tree but I can see that changing if they did a south american tree or something along those lines

god you make it hard to make an argument for what your saying when you go and say shit like this

Getting closer to Pt.3 and no dovbleg, wonder if we’ll make it in time

There will still be angry Brits raging for naval stuff that actually matters

2 Likes

Yeah… give me HMS Nelson and HMS KGV

1 Like

The 2A4M CAN can only go to Germany so the same should be said about ever other Leo.

It’s what the German Mains want.

real