Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

rubel? has to keep rolling ¯_(ツ)_/¯

That is a C2 (Mexas). Not a C2A1.

1 Like

because gaijin f*cked the name… and now?

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/8t7WKUsLBizq

1 Like

read it slowly

What i’ve noticed is that unless it’s an event/premium vehicle (C2A1 during Summer 2020, the QF 3.7 Ram being December 2019, M4A5 Ram being a regular premium, and the HMCS Haida being a premium pack for British fleet CBT (which now appears during Canada Armed Forces Day)), Canada usually appears in the British tech tree (Look at the Skink, CANADATS, HMCS Brantford, HMCS Terra Nova.)
I doubt its something to go by, but just what i’ve noticed.
So if it is indeed a premium/pack, then by their previous patterns, I can’t see it going into the British tree since Britain got the QF 3.7 due to it being an Event (also possibly due to the M4A5 Ram backlash)
(Gaijin did confirm that Britain can get Tech Tree version of the Ram so there’s that)

When did Canada ditch all it’s equipment for German ones?

ok, when did Canada buy 2A7V?

it was back when you tried to read…

My guy I don’t mean to completely derail your argument but do you know what our “top tier” fighter, the Tornado F.3, was like on release?

The damn thing was so godawful you couldn’t go at maximum speed to fire a missile, you had to slowboat below Mach 1 for your radar to hold a lock, the radar would just randomly lock clouds, could be notched so easily it was pathetic, Skyflash SuperTEMP iirc was underranged… and all of that only changed when the Italian F.3 got added.

Oh, and when we thought they were done they nerfed all BOL carrying jets. So that shafted rhe Tornado F.3, again.

Not to mention there’s various bits and bobs missing off the Harrier GR.7, SHAR FRS.1, Tornado GR.1, and it took literal months to have a usable F.3 in sim.

And for the two three years previously we’d been stitched up with the Phantom. Which, granted wasn’t a bad plane on release, but by the time the MiG-23 rocked up it was really looking for replacement.

And that’s just air, don’t even get me started on Ground

I leave for 30 minutes and we are back to the Canadian leopard…

3 Likes

which top tier equipment would it fight with alongside in british tree? The adats?
In german tree it fights along side leopard 2a4 and leopard 2a6, so seems like more vehicles of the canadian army to me

blame stormrider for being a drama queen

1 Like

You are running out of options to justify your bs ? :D
so what next ?
Also

wow if i didn’t know it better i would say you are a alt acc from Razer ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Welcome to War Thunder^^

Click here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIHFq9IUcZA

Why yes the ADATS.

so more in the german tree, thank u for confirming

1 Like

Speed running to part 10, any %

1 Like

What German IVF, SPAAs did Canada use? Aircraft?

I mean apparently a good number of people have a hate boner for us… when the real enemy is whoever in Gaijin’s development team keeps thinking “oh yes i’ll put another Russian T-Series tank in game” rather than “why don’t I model a unique and valuable new vehicle which would be interesting”

I mean by technicality germany doesn’t have the the 2A6A3 which is the equivalent to the 2A6M

but eh the 2A4M CAN should go to Germany

1 Like