Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

And it’s all Gaijin’s fault.

If they stuck to the tech rules we would be here.

Swiss hunter to UK
Indian T-90 to USSR

etc.

Yet they rather use excuses like Commonwealth to add random additions. From nations the makes no sense anywhere need said tree and dosn’t fit.

I thought it was supposed to be a premium the last time I heard???
Also provided both top tiers just as reference if need be

Spoiler

2 Likes

might u have forgotten that germany is still lacking its new rank 7 premium and that the leo 2a4m can is the perfect fit.
Honestly its pretty obvious where its going even figures like gszabi already " confirmed " it

1 Like

All the other nations are getting 11. (something) premiums, my guess is it’s Germany’s turn soon

1 Like

It’s better that way.

Just not coming at all then.

ignoring the c2a1
wasn’t suprised tbh

yes its not a TT well its in the tree as event tank but that doesn’t matter
it’s a leopard it’s german

Same goes for the canadian leotards.

1 Like

C2A1 Look it up, nothing but War Thunder shows up you mean that paper tank?

Britain has both an 11.3 and a 10.3 premium/pack.
Germany only has a 10.3 pack vehicle.
If we’re looking at the 2A4M Can performance wise and ingame comparisons, it’s definitely 11.3 material.

1 Like

It’s armour is based on the PSO’s add-on from KMW, not AMAP from Rheinmetall. You can check the PSO’s add-on ingame if you want to know how good it would be xD

Fair fair, I was going off of the original suggestion post for the vehicle

And the Swiss Hunter is British and the Indian T-90 is Russian yet one is in the German tree and the other British not the tree they should be.

Oh, I must have missed something!

So it was confirmed as a German Premium?

Well… I am now kinda disappointed even if I wasn’t too interested in the first place lmao

It seems like 80% of the new vehicles on an update are Premium these days…

1 Like
Mark my Words... for 70€

1 Like

yea, multiple times

Edit: did you missed the fight the last time?

1 Like

$100 dollars to fight only what the should be serving with.

well that right now is even more the case because 3-4 countries each update are receiving their rank 7 ground premium right now, throw in the few premiums for air and naval and yeah a hell lot of premiums currently

i mean think about it yourself, what should be germans 11.3 premium, its either this or one of the revolution variants which is the 2PL pretty much, they wanna make a banger buck with it propably as a preorder. Another 2 PL might not make the cash they want

i mean, its fighting with other leopards as it should, so i am not sure what u mean

“Paper tank” looks real to me

1 Like

When did Canada use the Puma or Roland?

since when is a Roland or Puma a Leopard?