Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

thats my point, gaijin wont stop adding stuff for germany meaning britans domestic options will NEVER be enough to actually be good, and again goes all the way back to my original point of gaijin completely fucked over the UK by giving us SA since its a sub tree with zero modern MBTs, and its funny the second nation they give us is in the exact same boat

1 Like

I guess it’s an acceptance test for multinational sub trees

1 Like

like they would even care what we think

3 Likes

Call the wahhhhmbulance.

Watch the Benelux TT get the PZH2000NL 😂

so the uk is just fucked then since gaijin wont slow down on adding german tanks so that other nations can catch up gotcha.

oh god, we wouldnt want to start that debate

if they get it before germany …
that would be a typical gaijooble move…

I do think they’re at least a bit cautious wich changing major rules and mechanics

the ARH test and when R-73 was on the dev server and then both didn’t come is a sign of that

When there are 7 nations that don’t even have an MBT even in the same tier as the 2A7V/Strv 122s, yeah not adding any more top tier MBTs to Germany and Sweden at least for a few updates would be a good idea.

6 Likes

We also have domestic option, and more than 1 or 2.

But since the state of Leclercs ingame are so far behind what they should be i’m just afraid for the future, not because we can’t have things, but because how Gaijin gonna work on them.

At least France could get the Fokker F-104G that could carry nukes as their nuke drop plane.

No need for that, we could have Mirage IV and Mirage 2000N then Rafale as nuke plane.

We really don’t lack domestic choice for nuke neither.

fixed it

They already made the spall liner on 2a7v useless and now you can nuke them aiming like the average ru bot

To be completly fair after spalling changes i would say Leclerc and non-uparmored Leopard 2 are equivalent really.

2 Likes

isnt the jaguar in game for the nuke at top tier not the french jaguar?

1 Like

Oh yeah… forgot about that thing.

With leo getting better shell and better armor they are equivalent for you ?

1 Like

gib f4f ice

I’m waiting for Gaijin to add nukes in big air maps.