Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

That’s fairly normal though, Dev is constantly getting small updates before the live server gets them for bug fixes or event/battlepass vehicles. It doesn’t mean anything much until Dev Stable gets a chunky update (And normally to an even numbered patch like 2.36.x.xx) when any Dev changes mean much for the next update, although I’m sure Gszabi or one of the other dataminers will correct me.

1 Like

I know. It just means things are in the works.

Technically speaking, the dev client always (fine, 99.9% of the time) gets updates before the live client, outside dev seasons. This is how stuff can be datamined before it goes live. The dev update they were talking about was the nothing burger update of 2.35.1.82.

These dev updates have nothing to do with the next major update.

Its just referencing back to the MANPAD thread

Regarding the Leopard 2 A4M CAN, this is still my “take” on it, from two months ago: ))))))

18 Likes

man thats you realy just baiting for the lolz again as well to see the drama xD that came out of nowhere u bored ? that being said the german side did cook up some juicy responses in that matter lol

4 Likes

That’s just dumb if they give that away but give the UK a MiG whose only relation is “Commonwealth”

Yeah. I’m talking about that. I just mean that bugfixes or whatever are being done.

I side with Gaijin on that matter, personally.

Anyway. Seems like no blovdeg today so…

My British lineups await.

1 Like

This video sums it up rather nicely in my opinion

5 Likes

It is peak comedy indeed. Absolute, pure Russian bias on this matter, and no smart people can actually deny this

4 Likes

IIRC there were some differences between bang-bang and the other method of firing the engines that Stinger/Mistral and so on use, but otherwise they seem to be performing up to the specification of all relevant evidence that meets Gaijin’s (in my opinion quite reasonable) standard.

My wallet will suffer

2 Likes

But Germans sebrat your Leo. But remember all Leos and Leo-based vehicles(or things German companies have worked on) must go to Germany as you have said.

2A6M CAN
Arjun
2SG
etc.

Have your Leos German mains. you asked for all over them. That’s what you told me.

Not the right thread for it, but regardless of whether the docs we have are peak or average. They should get onto target better than the IGLAs do. or at the very least perform better than they do currently. Its just crazy they dont

1 Like

except that, for exemple, the mistral are still missing at least a third of their maximal pull.
There still only is one mistral in game, when the one found on the tiger should be the mistral 2. Meaning that using Gaijin’s reasoning, with a pull of 32G, the missile should pull 20G in game.
Also, the Mistral currently still does not lead correctly leading it to miss absolutely stupidly easy shots

1 Like

The Arjun is indian so it should go to the brits :)

5 Likes

Alas I just pray for a J10A

1 Like

I feel like people are just doing this on purpose now to see who malt the hardest.

Well the funny thing is India is the only one what seems to be effected by this rule.